Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Loot box

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I’ve had my car for about 3 weeks now but my loot box is still empty despite me knowing I should have at least 1 referral codes worth in there. Any one have any idea when these will show?

also on another subject is there anyway to go back and look at messages that come up on your screen in the car? I had one today but it disappeared before I could read it?

thanks

Has the car that you have referral on been delivered - only referrals delivered will count. If you go on web account, it will show you referrals delivered, cancelled and pending. iirc its on the front page when you first log in. I think similar is in the app, but I can't remember what info it exactly shows.

If its not there, something not right so need to escalate.

Has the car that you have referral on been delivered - only referrals delivered will count. If you go on web account, it will show you referrals delivered, cancelled and pending. iirc its on the front page when you first log in. I think similar is in the app, but I can't remember what info it exactly shows.

If its not there, something not right so need to escalate.
Maybe I’m getting it wrong but when I ordered I used someones code (from here actually) and they have thanked me as their miles are showing when my car was delivered but mine aren’t?
Nothing showing on my account page either

Maybe I’m getting it wrong but when I ordered I used someones code (from here actually) and they have thanked me as their miles are showing when my car was delivered but mine aren’t?
Not 100% sure but I thought you needed to complete 1 supercharging session for your free supercharging miles to show in the loot box?

Also, don't believe there's any way to see screen messages once they're gone.

So I’ve had my car for about 3 weeks now but my loot box is still empty despite me knowing I should have at least 1 referral codes worth in there. Any one have any idea when these will show?

My 1000 Free Miles didn't show up in my Loot box, even after using a Supercharger on two occasions (I wasn't charged for the first on collection day but was charged for the second two days later). I emailed my sales centre (Solihull) and they replied saying they "had identified an issue causing miles to not be added to the account when vehicle is marked as delivered". The 1000 miles appeared the next day, and I managed to use 85 'free' miles earlier in the week on a trip back from work.

Mine showed up as soon as I got the car... I haven't had a supercharging session yet.

IMG_3844.PNG

Coincidentally I actually spoke to Tesla about this today. I am leasing and no miles in loot box.

They said they checked their system and the miles were attached to the VIN, but because it’s leased the miles wouldn’t show in my loot box.

Not used a supercharger yet but that was the advice direct from Tesla.