Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Lost all Supercharger locations with 2021.44.25.2-V11

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After updating to 2021.44.25.2 last night I noticed that when I select Navigate -> Charging the list only is populated with EVgo chargers, no Tesla Superchargers!
Yes, I do have the two and three "lightning bolts" selected.

I contacted Tesla support via phone and they said they would work on this.

Anyone else having this problem?

A4A05277-55CC-4D77-AB12-2B35098FFDDF_1_105_c.jpeg

Also apparently the default display has changed a bit from what I've read. (I've not yet gotten the update myself) I think you need to zoom in a bit more before it shows where the superchargers are. They might be a bit hidden when zoomed out?

Again I don't have it yet so can't say.

I didn't notice that on my trip yesterday morning with that same software release on my Model 3. Touching the map, then Navigate, the Charging showed me the Tesla Superchargers within a couple hundred miles. I only have the 3 lightning bolts selected on my display.

I installed the software update on Friday, but didn't go for a drive until Saturday morning. If Tesla fixed it with a change on the back end, they did it sometime before 10:00 AM on Christmas Day. I have Enhanced Autopilot, not FSD on my Tesla.

I didn't notice that on my trip yesterday morning with that same software release on my Model 3. Touching the map, then Navigate, the Charging showed me the Tesla Superchargers within a couple hundred miles. I only have the 3 lightning bolts selected on my display.

I installed the software update on Friday, but didn't go for a drive until Saturday morning. If Tesla fixed it with a change on the back end, they did it sometime before 10:00 AM on Christmas Day. I have Enhanced Autopilot, not FSD on my Tesla.
Glad to hear they fixed it for you! These are great cars.

After updating to 2021.44.25.2 last night I noticed that when I select Navigate -> Charging the list only is populated with EVgo chargers, no Tesla Superchargers!
Yes, I do have the two and three "lightning bolts" selected.

I contacted Tesla support via phone and they said they would work on this.

Anyone else having this problem?

View attachment 747985
Glad to hear they fixed it for you! These are great cars.
I hadn’t noticed this yet, but will look. What I did notice is that on the navigation map, the “three icons“ that I could pop up or make disappear used to have a lightning bolt on it. Now the lightning bolt seems to be replaced by a stop light icon. I can’t find anything about how to fix this, and that’s how I found your post.

Reactions: M3BlueGeorgia
What I did notice is that on the navigation map, the “three icons“ that I could pop up or make disappear used to have a lightning bolt on it
If you're referring to the icons that used to switch 1) satellite view 2) traffic overlay 3) red supercharger pins, they indeed changed with v11 for "Updated Navigation: Our new navigation allows you to hide map details for a clean, simplified look." Where instead of the last icon only toggling the supercharger pins, it also hides most other pins that would have shown up on the non-satellite view. You should be able to get supercharger pins to show up when you view the "nearby charging" list now located from the location search view.

If you're referring to the icons that used to switch 1) satellite view 2) traffic overlay 3) red supercharger pins, they indeed changed with v11 for "Updated Navigation: Our new navigation allows you to hide map details for a clean, simplified look." Where instead of the last icon only toggling the supercharger pins, it also hides most other pins that would have shown up on the non-satellite view. You should be able to get supercharger pins to show up when you view the "nearby charging" list now located from the location search view.
This is a silly change. It was very handy being able to toggle SC on and off from main map. Putting them deeper into the menus is less effective. This is especially true when one is already navigating somewhere. It is not intuitive to have to start a navigation process to be able to see the SC. Strongly recommend that these sorts of changes to screen layout go to a group of owners before being deployed for a sanity check.

Holy, crap, I have this issue too, just had to escalate to Tesla engineers because no matter what I do, it is as if superchargers don't exist, they worked like a week ago, and now I get no routing through SC's, nothing, it is as if SC are ghosts, so weird.