Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

low air suspension range improvement

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nobody except Tesla knows the answer to this question. Anyone who attempts to quantify this will likely not be able to do so given all the variables involved in calculating range. The only way to determine this is under very strict, controlled conditions. I believe the lowering has more to do with handling and stability than it does range.

Nobody except Tesla knows the answer to this question. Anyone who attempts to quantify this will likely not be able to do so given all the variables involved in calculating range. The only way to determine this is under very strict, controlled conditions. I believe the lowering has more to do with handling and stability than it does range.

The difference in handling is certainly more repeatable than the difference in range.

The difference in handling is certainly more repeatable than the difference in range.
Jerry, I suspect I'm not alone in hoping that you can give us some comparisons between pre and post-6.0 efficiency for your car. :)

For handling, I look to people like lola to give us some data and/or qualitative info.