Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

LR AWD Performance (Stealth TM3) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Update (as always, grain of salt a necessary ingredient):

I called the Fremont Delivery Hub and asked about the "missing VIN on order manage page" and MVPA. I gave him my RN, he looked it up and put me on hold. A couple of minutes later he said the reason why it's not appearing on my account page was a "technical difficulty" and would inform operations team. Once fixed, the VIN will appear on the page, the MVPA will be linked and the option to get a Tesla insurance quote would be live. He said he will email me the MVPA, and I got it instantly.

I then asked "the question" about production status. He said they are being produced "this week" for delivery in early December.

So... hmmm... good news I think (hope).

• Informative
Reactions: OverEZPZ and mnml
Update (as always, grain of salt a necessary ingredient):

I called the Fremont Delivery Hub and asked about the "missing VIN on order manage page" and MVPA. I gave him my RN, he looked it up and put me on hold. A couple of minutes later he said the reason why it's not appearing on my account page was a "technical difficulty" and would inform operations team. Once fixed, the VIN will appear on the page, the MVPA will be linked and the option to get a Tesla insurance quote would be live. He said he will email me the MVPA, and I got it instantly.

I then asked "the question" about production status. He said they are being produced "this week" for delivery in early December.

So... hmmm... good news I think (hope).
That sounds like great news. Hopefully that means people will start getting delivery appointment notices in the next week.

Looking closer at the page source code might be instructive for some. They use descriptive variable names which are easy to decipher. If you look at the first instance of your VIN number, the text in that section are all pertinent to your account. It should show your name, etc., your delivery center, the method of payment and any amount due before/during delivery.

It also shows insurance info, which I found interesting. All I did was upload an image of my proof-of-insurance card, but all the details were in source code: Insurance company, policy number, expiration date, agent name, phone number etc. Somebody either manually inputed the data or OCR software was able to parse it all out.

There is also the "reason" why VINs are showing on account pages: "vinIsRevealed":false"

So, if any of you are wondering why you can't complete payment information, you may want to scan the source code and make sure everything this is up to date. There may be other reasons, but it doesn't hurt to make sure it looks accurate.

Happy to be waiting with you all!

Order for stealth placed 11/20. SA was not able to modify my order so a new order was created. Source code with VIN 11/21 after submitting loan information. No MVPA yet. No delivery date, but source code says: "DeliveryEstimateDate":{"expectedDelivery":"Estimated delivery","minMonth":"Dec.","minYear":"'19","maxMonth":"Feb.","maxYear":"'20". What are others' estimated dates? Let's hope they'll get here before the end of the year.

Reactions: OverEZPZ
If you work for any county government agency, PM me. I can show you how to get 1.39% on 48 months.

PM'd you, but I dont work for county tho..

You should try to shop around for the loan.
Did try lightstream, they came up higher than Tsla

but just an FYI for anyone else that doesn't have a VIN showing in the source code, make sure your profile is completely completed with financing and everything all submitted and squared away. Literally the second I agreed to the loan terms, the VIN that was given to me by my SA showed up in the source code.

I still have no luck, VIN did not show up in source code after completing the profile.. Had to call Fremont delivery center, spoke to different SA (Yet to see a response from my SA) to get the VIN..

Not sure if you can change loan terms once you complete financing step.. All I see is the downpayment amount due. I was told they dont accept personal check, it has to be ACH or Cashier's check..

Happy to be waiting with you all!

Order for stealth placed 11/20. SA was not able to modify my order so a new order was created. Source code with VIN 11/21 after submitting loan information. No MVPA yet. No delivery date, but source code says: "DeliveryEstimateDate":{"expectedDelivery":"Estimated delivery","minMonth":"Dec.","minYear":"'19","maxMonth":"Feb.","maxYear":"'20". What are others' estimated dates? Let's hope they'll get here before the end of the year.

Mine says the same thing. So it seems delivery date estimate is anywhere between December, 2019 and February, 2020. Seems accurate :D. I wonder if anyone sees anything different.

As a comparison, I still have my original LR/AWD place on 10/18. It gives the estimate as November, 2019 to January, 2020.

Mine says the same thing. So it seems delivery date estimate is anywhere between December, 2019 and February, 2020. Seems accurate :D. I wonder if anyone sees anything different.

As a comparison, I still have my original LR/AWD place on 10/18. It gives the estimate as November, 2019 to January, 2020.

Same here. I originally ordered on 10/16. My source code shows: "Estimated delivery","minMonth":"Nov.","minYear":"'19","maxMonth":"Jan.","maxYear":"'20"

Same here. I originally ordered on 10/16. My source code shows: "Estimated delivery","minMonth":"Nov.","minYear":"'19","maxMonth":"Jan.","maxYear":"'20"

Mine is the same. Interesting that there is a field for delivery date that currently says "null" so I will definitely be keeping an eye out on that one.

On an unrelated note, I just called my SC and they said they could send me a copy of my MVPA no problem but they had to generate it real quick so they put me on hold for a few minutes. They said there was a "snag" and that it would be emailed to me as soon as they get the issue figured out.

On another unrelated note, folks from Utah, were any of you able to order a P3D- from the SLC location or did you have to call elsewhere to get matched with one? Just curious.

I'm so confused -

How do I order this?!

With no previous order, I visited a showroom. They said that they couldn’t directly order a Stealth for me because it was in “pre-production”. So they had me order the LR AWD on the website right then and there on my phone. After that, they used my reservation number to look up my order. From that, they were able to assign the stealth to my account.

• Love
Reactions: Zextraterrestrial
With no previous order, I visited a showroom. They said that they couldn’t directly order a Stealth for me because it was in “pre-production”. So they had me order the LR AWD on the website right then and there on my phone. After that, they used my reservation number to look up my order. From that, they were able to assign the stealth to my account.

That sounds like the complete opposite from what most people were dealing with. Most reports here have been that their SA wasn’t able to modify an existing order to be match with one of the pre-production stealths.

Funny how people are experiencing completely things based on different SAs.

That sounds like the complete opposite from what most people were dealing with. Most reports here have been that their SA wasn’t able to modify an existing order to be match with one of the pre-production stealths.

Haha yeah. But they got it done! The folks I dealt with at the Tesla on Santana Row were great.

I got my existing order updated. The regional manager made the change maybe that’s why?

Reactions: OverEZPZ