Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

LR AWD Performance (Stealth TM3) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
that's interesting - i was starting to get the feeling that the 6022xx VINs were pre-production 'placeholders' but it sounds like yours changed from a 6019xx to a 6022xx number. maybe there's no pattern here.

sounds like everyone scheduled for thu/fri has already received notification, so i guess i'm a little bit behind. we'll see.
I am not sure if there is a pattern just for stealth.

Interesting, looking at the Model 3 Order Tracker sorted by VIN, there's a chunk of cars ranging from 601290 to 602785 that seem to all be P3D-. That's approximately 1500 vehicles. Of the available entries, 20/57 (35%) so far have been delivered. Of delivered vehicles, 77% have been to CA (52% of all entries are CA orders). 72% of all entries indicate that a delivery has been made or scheduled based on the "configuration to delivery" data.

There definitely are errors in the spreadsheet, though. My entry says "delivered" even though I have not yet received a delivery date, and my car was still pre-production as of yesterday.

Last edited:
Ordered LR AWD 11/19, upgraded to a Stealth (SA found one already in production) 12/5.

Today SA told me it's produced and awaiting truck assignment.

I'm in Denver. Amy hope of delivery this weekend?
Samesies! I'm 6022xx. Store manager said it might be tight but it could show up by the end of this week.

Which store are you working with? I ordered mine at Park Meadows. It would be nice to get independent confirmation that production is complete.

To the folks waiting for delivery in Utah: I attended the new owner orientation this evening at the Tesla Sales Center in SLC. The one piece of valuable information for me was that Mike, the guy who was leading the orientation, and seemed to be management at the Sales Center, said they will be receiving 200 cars a week for the next 3 weeks, so they are going to be moving a LOT of them. There were about 30 people attending, and it sounds like they're planning on delivering about 100 cars per week through the end of the year. He was VERY confident that everyone who had already ordered would be receiving their cars. Here's hoping it's true! :)

Finally!! Got the phone call tonight for a tentative pickup on Monday in Carlsbad. Delivery guy called and said to call them on Thursday and see if the truck is going to arrive earlier so I can come in and get it...earlier. WOW! I never thought this day would come. Seems like the SoCal push has begun. Fingers crossed for the rest of you I hope you are getting texts and calls soon...as well as new Teslas!

Finally!! Got the phone call tonight for a tentative pickup on Monday in Carlsbad. Delivery guy called and said to call them on Thursday and see if the truck is going to arrive earlier so I can come in and get it...earlier. WOW! I never thought this day would come. Seems like the SoCal push has begun. Fingers crossed for the rest of you I hope you are getting texts and calls soon...as well as new Teslas!
woohoo keep us updated. btw if you see me on the road be nice to me with my RWD lol

• Funny
Reactions: Paullydoughnut
Just got off the phone with delivery department in Houston. My car is built and it's able to be pinged it now, it's on a train heading to "Strathmore" (I believe it's called) and from there will be assigned and put on a truck to send this way. Transit time from Cali to Houston should be roughly 3 days and he can't guarantee it but the car could be there this weekend. I live in Louisiana so it will have to be sent third party to final destination. Still no e-mail or text about delivery from my DA, this info was all given by my a helpful associate at delivery center.

Black/Black P3D-, 18" Aeros
Originally ordered 11/24 and switched to stealth on 11/26
VIN in source 11/26, MVPA ~11/30

Reactions: Skitt