Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Saw a Midnight Silver LR AWD with 18" Aero Wheels, Black Interior with FSD in the existing Inventory at the Indianapolis SC today. Placed the order and have a delivery appointment for next Wednesday, but will have to reschedule to next Friday due to work commitments. VIN 386xxx.

Test drive scheduled for 4 tomorrow. CarMax appraisal at 6 to appraise my trade in as recommended by my Indianapolis SA as they will match the CarMax offer. Tesla Offer is on the very low end of the Good Range. Only have had this car for 18 months with 14,000 miles. And it's in very good condition. I know I can do much better than what Tesla is offering.

Got a call yesterday that my car just came in. Can't make it tomorrow , scheduled for Tuesday.What was your VIN?

My VIN on a Blue/Black AWD w Aeros is in the 211xxx range. Ordered 5/9 and expected delivery on 5/22, but the truck came in with it on Thursday I believe, so fairly quick turnaround.

I’ll have my first hundred miles of seat time getting it home to Ohio. Can’t wait.