Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a question for all that are waiting with loans from third parties. If the Tesla comes early how did you get your bill of sale agreement early and get the loan in order? Did they give you time for that? I know a lot of you are paying in full but I am just worried about it getting here really them only giving me three days to get my stuff together. Delta credit union says they send a bill of sale agreement and then they cut me a check to take with me. Any help would be appreciated.

I have a question for all that are waiting with loans from third parties. If the Tesla comes early how did you get your bill of sale agreement early and get the loan in order? Did they give you time for that? I know a lot of you are paying in full but I am just worried about it getting here really them only giving me three days to get my stuff together. Delta credit union says they send a bill of sale agreement and then they cut me a check to take with me. Any help would be appreciated.
Whenever I have done a car loan in the last, the bank always provided me a blank check with a max limit. This way I could write the amount I needed on the check during the pickup day. Ask the credit union if that is possible.

Reactions: beckom222
Suppose it depends on the financial institution and definitely worth asking about. Is applied through Navy Federal and they mailed me the check in less than 48 hours.

Reactions: beckom222
For those waiting for their Tesla, this might help you prepare for the day; I received it this afternoon:
Hello, Tesla Cincinnati reaching out! Please review the following message as it contains important information for your upcoming Express Pick-Up.
Please download the Tesla App on your phone before arriving. Once on-site, please proceed directly to your vehicle which will be staged in the 'Express Pick-Up' area. A name card will be placed in the windshield for you to identify your Tesla.
You will be accepting delivery of your vehicle through your myTesla account. If you do not see the vehicle in your app yet, please check your email for the delivery acceptance message.
Once you accept delivery, your Tesla App will activate and you will have access to unlock and enter your vehicle. Any additional paperwork that needs signed has been placed in your car with instructions for signing and returning to us.
To get more information about your Tesla and how it operates, please review these videos: Meet Your Tesla
See you soon!