Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

LR RWD Value ?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm starting to wonder how these trade in values for a 2019 LR RWD make any sense! People that have the same year vehicle in SR+ seem to be getting either close to my trading values below or higher compared to my vehicle. While my 2019 has way longer range.

Specs:
2019 LR RWD
Exterior: Black
Interior: Black and White
19inch rim.
Standard AP w. HW3
No FSD

Can someone explain or knock some sense into me lol

Tesla 35k
VROOM 35k
Carvana 36k

How much were you able to sell your LR RWD or SR+ trying to compare here! How much should i really get for tradein ?

You didn't mention how many miles your car has, or the other vehicles you are comparing against, so that could be a factor. Unless your car has high miles or condition issues, I would agree that those numbers seem a bit low given the current crazy used car market. Have you tried CarMax?

You didn't mention how many miles your car has, or the other vehicles you are comparing against, so that could be a factor. Unless your car has high miles or condition issues, I would agree that those numbers seem a bit low given the current crazy used car market. Have you tried CarMax?
39,200 Miles

I'll make an appointment with Carmax and based on that have to sell Private depending on what they offer

39,200 Miles

I'll make an appointment with Carmax and based on that have to sell Private depending on what they offer

Miles are on the high side but you should still be able to do a bit better in this market, and certainly can get more selling privately.

Regarding CarMax, you no longer have to visit a CarMax store to get an offer. You can get it online.

Sold my 2017 LR RWD 56k miles recently for $42k through TRED. Tesla offered 35.5k and others (Carmax, Shift, Vroom and Carvana) were between 28-35k. Privately will always get you more bang for your buck. I looked at prices in this forum, Craigslist, and other selling sites to judge what it was worth.

Last edited: