Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 RWD vs Model 3 LR?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes, I do. Really look good on black M3. I wanted to just take the covers off but daughter didn't want to. Where did you get them?

Yes, I do. Really look good on black M3. I wanted to just take the covers off but daughter didn't want to. Where did you get them?
The wait too long for the cheaper 18” wheels, therefore we have rhe 19” wheels. We actually alternate between the chrome centers and caps:

1697637077103.png

And

1697637115825.png

Yeslak.com
Bonus is they are tough rim curb rash protectors
Get one spare
Good luck

Attachments

• 1697636860762.png
    1697636860762.png
    3.9 MB · Views: 71
  • Helpful
Reactions: Eric33432
unless you really need the extra range... the RWD is fine. $7k savings is nothing to sneeze at. Once the wife gets the Y AWD as our primary road-tripper... I'm probably fine replacing eventually my 2019 3 AWD with a RWD (highland). With SC's popping up left and right the RWD vehicle will still be fine for roadtripping although charge speeds in cold etc won't be as good as the AWD.

unless you really need the extra range... the RWD is fine. $7k savings is nothing to sneeze at. Once the wife gets the Y AWD as our primary road-tripper... I'm probably fine replacing eventually my 2019 3 AWD with a RWD (highland). With SC's popping up left and right the RWD vehicle will still be fine for roadtripping although charge speeds in cold etc won't be as good as the AWD.
In New York the RWD is also the only one to get $2000 POS state rebate vs $500 for the other teslas.

Ours has been surprisingly good in the rain. I've not tried in the snow yet.