Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

LTE outage SF Bay Area?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My cellular connection in my model 3 disappeared on me around noontime today while driving, and hasn't come back for the past few hours. Cell phone (which is also ATT) is working fine. Just wondering if anyone else is having issues or if it's something specific to my car. The signal bars aren't even on my screen anymore (vs. being greyed out). Have done the soft and hard reboots of the MCU, and powered the car down for > 5 mins with no effect.

Not sure of your Bay Area location. Here in Marin county we had about half of the cell towers go down along with the power outages. As it turns out many do not have back up power generation or batteries. So yes, my Tesla has had lousy cell service along with my AT&T Cell phone too. Still having problems today 10/31/19.

My cellular connection in my model 3 disappeared on me around noontime today while driving, and hasn't come back for the past few hours. Cell phone (which is also ATT) is working fine.
If your cell phone AT&T signal is working properly (you can get cell data) and at the same time your car shows no bars, that sounds like a car problem.