Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ludicrous and Insane mode driving habits

ThatGuy

Dec 10, 2015
United States
Hi Everyone,

I just picked up my P85D last week and I've left it on Insane mode since I don't really have to worry about my mileage. I was curious to see how others use their Insane or Ludicrous options in their daily drives.:confused:

Thanks.

gordo

Jan 16, 2015
CA
Unless self-control is a problem for you, there's no reason not to have it in Insane mode full-time... It will not necessarily use more energy unless you're accelerating harder than you would in Sport mode.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC