Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

M3 and MY eligible for CA CVRP rebate after Tesla price cuts?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When did you apply? I did mine on 2/13 (registered & uploaded documents) and still in-process status. Thanks.
hi @sqlr2 @tfan1210 @JCLJorgenson - looks like y'all had success with applying for CVRP and i have a couple of Qs regarding required documents.

Looking at the sample doc page provided by CVRP here - where does one access Sample 5 – Delivery Declaration and Due Bill as shown in page 21 or the signed and dated Tesla Terms & Conditions as shown in page 22? I couldn't find them in my Tesla account under "documents". Thanks in advance

hi @sqlr2 @tfan1210 @JCLJorgenson - looks like y'all had success with applying for CVRP and i have a couple of Qs regarding required documents.

Looking at the sample doc page provided by CVRP here - where does one access Sample 5 – Delivery Declaration and Due Bill as shown in page 21 or the signed and dated Tesla Terms & Conditions as shown in page 22? I couldn't find them in my Tesla account under "documents". Thanks in advance
I honestly didn't even look at the sample supporting docs information. I clicked apply, spent about five minutes answering a handful of questions and clicked submit. Immediately after, they asked me to upload support and I submitted my Tesla Motor Vehicle Purchase Agreement, a copy of my temporary registration slip and a photo of my CA driver's license. That was all they needed - check is in the mail. ;)

• Helpful
Reactions: chobra
I honestly didn't even look at the sample supporting docs information. I clicked apply, spent about five minutes answering a handful of questions and clicked submit. Immediately after, they asked me to upload support and I submitted my Tesla Motor Vehicle Purchase Agreement, a copy of my temporary registration slip and a photo of my CA driver's license. That was all they needed - check is in the mail. ;)
Thanks. Is the temp registration slip the one on the right hand side of the windshield? I notice it doesn't have the name of the registrant on it

Tesla account via website > documents section > title application > temp registration on page 3 has your name on it
Weird. I don't see "title application" under the docs section.

1677619500481.png