Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

M3 AWD Non-perf thinks it's perf??

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Glad you mention the side by side aspect...and what is more equitable than an actual $ value:

LR AWD + $2k after purchase gives you “Boost” but then if someone had known, and ordered LR AWD + $2k up front then its a Stealth version which is faster. Yet, they didn’t advertise this at all. You had to somehow be informed or told that it’s an option.

Both being sold “side by side” for years... which is your claim regarding if something should be considered “equitable”.

Disagree with yourself or agreeing with me?
990s have been sold alongside 980s on LR cars for ~2 years. The current off menu stealth upgrade option has existed for several months. Tesla has taken this to a point where nothing is really equitable. But IMO the “I didn’t get the stealth because I didn’t know about it” scenario is not as inequitable as the “I bought an LR the same day as Roger, we paid the same, and took delivery on the same daily. A year later, through serendipity, It turns out Roger’s car has a 980 and he is offered a P upgrade. I’m not.” scenario.