Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

M3 Highland Screen Protectors

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone bought any screen protectors for the M3 Highland?

I was going to get the 2 pack (front and rear) from Tessories when I ordered a few other bits but they’ve been out of stock for a while.

Ideally want to have some ready to put straight on the car.

Some people on Reddit who already have the M3H said they had to send existing screen protectors back as they were a slightly different size.
That is good to know as I was intending to order one for a 2017-23 one, but won't waste my money if it isn't going to fit. I might just be super careful and wait until Spigen bring one out.... I did message them several weeks back asking, but no reply.

What you guys up to that you need a screen protector?
🤔
I thought it was unnecessary either until someone pointed out scenarios such as grabbing a backpack or purse from passenger seat over to driver and accidentally scratching the screen. Or things from backseat flying over upon breaking, hitting the screen. Etc.
Therefore I'll be for sure getting screen protectors

• Informative
Reactions: Foxsbiscuits
Has anyone bought any screen protectors for the M3 Highland?

I was going to get the 2 pack (front and rear) from Tessories when I ordered a few other bits but they’ve been out of stock for a while.

Ideally want to have some ready to put straight on the car.
Amazon sells them. I ordered a set and total cost was $17.00 for the large display and smaller one in the back.

I ended up getting one from Teslaunch for £30 for both front and back. Ok quality but a few of us that bought them from their got the wrong one - was for 2024 but received a normal one when we ordered for anti reflective.

If people are particular about trusted brands and high quality protectors, the spigen EZ Fit range is now available for 2024 M3.

Spigen matte specifically for Model 3 2024 with back console. Just installed seems to work fine.

I live near multiple beaches and sand is everywhere. A freshly washed microfiber towel scratched my old 2018 Model 3 as I was cleaning the display. Never again. The matte seems like a safer improvement.

Reactions: Oxid8ter