Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

M3 LFP delivery timeline

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everyone, here is a new owner for Model 3 SR+ with LFP. I just bought a Gen3 Charger and it was delivered yesterday. I want to know is there any good electrician who can install that at a good price? I really need it. And my delivery date was changed 3 times from September 1st, they didn't send any message to me for delivery date, is that normal? Still exciting to get the new TESLA.
Timeline:
Aug 30 → Estimated Delivery: September 01 - September 04
Aug 31 → Estimated Delivery: September 01 - September 04
Sep 1 → Estimated Delivery: September 01 - September 04
Sep 2 → Estimated Delivery: September 02 - September 05
Sep 3 → Estimated Delivery: September 03 - September 05

They were waiting for a firmware update since they switched to LFP battery packs. Call your delivery center and they’ll be able to confirm a delivery date with you.

With regards to the gen3 wall connector, literally any “electrician” can install it… it’s super simple. I wouldn’t pay much over $300 to have it installed. Ask around town if any electrician would like a quick (it takes less than an hour) side job for $200-300. Just make sure you know exactly where you’re putting it and have the proper circuit breaker (60A) on hand already. When I say it’s a quick job, I’m assuming you’re putting it right near your main panel, if you’re not there may be significant work involved, YMMV.

They were waiting for a firmware update since they switched to LFP battery packs. Call your delivery center and they’ll be able to confirm a delivery date with you.

With regards to the gen3 wall connector, literally any “electrician” can install it… it’s super simple. I wouldn’t pay much over $300 to have it installed. Ask around town if any electrician would like a quick (it takes less than an hour) side job for $200-300. Just make sure you know exactly where you’re putting it and have the proper circuit breaker (60A) on hand already. When I say it’s a quick job, I’m assuming you’re putting it right near your main panel, if you’re not there may be significant work involved, YMMV.
Thank you for your information, I believe they are ok with the LFP firm. Because therea are some people got it this week. So should I call them? They do have my precise delivery date?