Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

M3 LR Steering wheel feels funny

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well I hear you guys about the h3 h4 stuff I picked up my model y performance on the 31st of march and by Monday prices started going down 3500 points in the treasure box fro them not me though and they next batch probably has a h4 hidden in it sleeping.
Talk about loosing that new car feeling pretty damn fast. thing is my cars silver trims are not even put on properly dash and doors. also even though im in the one free month of connectivity I pay for it normally anyway on my 3 that I traded in. its broken they can't even connect to the car to figure it out. they took it before easter told me it would be quite a while and handed me some shitty big cheap suv that ran on petrol. I lasted a day and told them to give mom back my car. So I can't use most of the features I would use. dog mode I don't trust it without being able to check the climate. all the music Netflix etc all that stuff doesn't work. no voice commands. I can't navigate to places. just sux 110k for a car that the trim is not stuck down properly etc carbon spoiler that is not flush and performance brake pads that well are big red covers. Also not insulated properly for a suv didntnd was hang to use the super chargers. or buy the home charger and have it fitted. Turns out after reading the ev Australian club site I just had to turn down the full charge to where it was ruaghy charging at and the charger stops reboots and firmware updates if you are connected to the internet. LOL oh when they returned my car they left half of the fairing from the frunk in the workshop good on them. got love Telsa sales and service support. They really know how to help themselves to being well .........

Reactions: SHT54