Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

M3P delivery day question

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Put an order of M3P on 6/19 and got a text message today saying it's ready to schedule a delivery. Only given 6/29 and 6/30 as options.
No Vin assigned which is weird, called delivery center and they had no idea. Should I still show up at delivery center (Select 6/29 3:00pm)?
not sure if it's a system error since I was expecting at least 1 month wait for the car lol.

Put an order of M3P on 6/19 and got a text message today saying it's ready to schedule a delivery. Only given 6/29 and 6/30 as options.
No Vin assigned which is weird, called delivery center and they had no idea. Should I still show up at delivery center (Select 6/29 3:00pm)?
not sure if it's a system error since I was expecting at least 1 month wait for the car lol.
See what happens overnight.
Did the delivery center have no idea why it was sent or did they not see the order?

Upvote 0
Is it also in the Messages box in the app? And are there incompleted delivery steps?
Not in the message box in app. This is what I see in the app, completed all steps before it, the next step is insurance which I can't proceed without VIN

Attachments

• S__23117897.jpg
    S__23117897.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 3
Upvote 0
I took delivery of a Model 3 in Irvine last week. That place is massive. It doesn’t surprise me they can’t find a VIN. They must have 500 cars in that building. And with only two days left until end of quarter they are slammed. They were trying to do one delivery every 15 minutes last week. You might want to go down there if you don’t hear back from them. It’s hard to get anyone to answer the phone or respond to texts.

Reactions: ewoodrick
Upvote 0