Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

M3P+ Owners around Manchester

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi guys,

Having been advised that Tesla have temporarily scrapped M3 test drives I was wondering if there was anybody with a M3P+ in/around the Manchester area who would be willing to meet up for a coffee and take me for a spin over the next week or so?
Tea/Coffee and doughnut on me and I'll happily use your referral link when I put my order in :)

No worries if not - just thought i'd give it a stab :)

Hi guys,

Having been advised that Tesla have temporarily scrapped M3 test drives I was wondering if there was anybody with a M3P+ in/around the Manchester area who would be willing to meet up for a coffee and take me for a spin over the next week or so?
Tea/Coffee and doughnut on me and I'll happily use your referral link when I put my order in :)

As of tomorrow I'll have a P- (fingers crossed) I'm in East Lancashire but I imagine I'll be eager to show off my M3. DM if this is any use.

Reactions: Roy W.
Hi guys,

Hello, I’ll be at the Stockport SC this Tuesday around 3 picking up a charger, happy to take you for a spin, M3P+

Hello, I’ll be at the Stockport SC this Tuesday around 3 picking up a charger, happy to take you for a spin, M3P+
That's really kind of you but i'm stuck in meetings in the city centre until 6pm on Tuesday :( I wouldn't expect you to stick around until then - peak time traffic coming out of Manchester on normal days is a nightmare so with the Tory conference in town it will be carnage.

Thank you for the offer though :)

Hi guys,

TM3PTN, I'd be happy to. I'm free most of this week. Based in the Ramsbottom area.

But it's probably worth noting that I haven't received a Model 3 yet but my girlfriend's 2005 Berlingo (in turquoise) is pretty nippy if I take the crap out of the boot and I fancy a free donut.

All attempts at hilarity aside, my test drive got cancelled too so I feel your pain.

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: Adopado and TM3PTN
TM3PTN, I'd be happy to. I'm free most of this week. Based in there Ramsbottom area.

But it's probably worth noting that I haven't received a Model 3 yet but my girlfriend's 2005 Berlingo (in turquoise) is pretty nippy if I take the crap out of the boot and I fancy a free donut.

All attempts at hilarity aside, my test drive got cancelled too so I feel your pain.
This gave me a good chuckle :D:D

it’s frustrating isn’t it!

That's really kind of you but i'm stuck in meetings in the city centre until 6pm on Tuesday :( I wouldn't expect you to stick around until then - peak time traffic coming out of Manchester on normal days is a nightmare so with the Tory conference in town it will be carnage.

Thank you for the offer though :)
No probs, get ready to buy it, incredible car;)

Reactions: TM3PTN