Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Macclesfield to Elgin and return

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just to update - in case it turns up on a search!
The Abington services now has an additional 8 rapid chargers almost ready to open, so with 2 x gridserve and 6 Tesla bays should give plenty of filling options. I have not yet got there and checked their prices and they are not yet on zapmap.

The two Abington village rapids of Charge Place Scotland that I mentioned are no longer free.

• Informative
Reactions: Avendit
Just to update - in case it turns up on a search!
The Abington services now has an additional 8 rapid chargers almost ready to open, so with 2 x gridserve and 6 Tesla bays should give plenty of filling options. I have not yet got there and checked their prices and they are not yet on zapmap.

The two Abington village rapids of Charge Place Scotland that I mentioned are no longer free.
That's awesome!

But it's really gretna that needs fixed. Not nice SUC's, not great services, but are in a key position for so many trips ☹️. Also, my tow bar catches on the mountainous speed humps they have in and out of the SC's.

That's awesome!

But it's really gretna that needs fixed. Not nice SUC's, not great services, but are in a key position for so many trips ☹️. Also, my tow bar catches on the mountainous speed humps they have in and out of the SC's.
I was at Gretna last week and dropped lucky re availability both ways. There are some ground preparations going on opposite the SUCs that looked electrical but no indication as to what it is. My hope is a dozen V3s but may be other chargers or nothing useful at all. Wish I’d taken a photo.

Reactions: Avendit