Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey folks! Just picked up my Model Y Perf with the PUP last week - noticed a few issues and made a checklist as a result.

let me know what you guys think?

Tesla Delivery Checklist

Also, here is my walk-through video:

Pic attached ;)

Attachments

• tesla.jpg
    tesla.jpg
    244.2 KB · Views: 95
Hey folks! Just picked up my Model Y Perf with the PUP last week - noticed a few issues and made a checklist as a result.

Tesla Delivery Checklist

Pic attached ;)[/QUOT

Tesla Delivery Checklist

Pic attached ;)
Thank you. Nicely done and will definitely come in handy when we pick up ours. Wish Tesla would use this checklist before having customers come to pick up their cars.

Reactions: AKTech.it
A recap: I did pick up the MY today, June 28. I didn't use the checklist thoroughly but the YouTube video was a good guide.
Here's the thing though: It was a busy Sunday in Orange County (Costa Mesa), the second busiest delivery center after Fremont. Deliveries were held in a parking deck remote from the SC. I was checking out the car, phone in hand, and a guy came and asked how's it going. I pointed out a couple issues. He said a detailer would be along soon to take care of a couple finger prints on the white interior. Then he said I would have 100 miles to list other issues and put in a service request to take care of anything I found. So I didn't have to do all the scrutinizing there in limited light and amidst all the hubub. I was satisfied that the car would be fine in short order so I took it home and will check it more closely soon.

FYI. Window locks are only for the back window controls. Children are not permitted to sit in the front seats in the US so there is no need to lock the front windows. This is actually something that drives me nuts about Honda. If I lock the windows then all but the driver's side lock (including the drivers control for the other windows!) PiA when my toddler wants his window open and gets it partway open before I lock it. I then have to stop him from pushing the button before I can unlock and close it. Stupid Honda.

A recap: I did pick up the MY today, June 28. I didn't use the checklist thoroughly but the YouTube video was a good guide.
Here's the thing though: It was a busy Sunday in Orange County (Costa Mesa), the second busiest delivery center after Fremont. Deliveries were held in a parking deck remote from the SC. I was checking out the car, phone in hand, and a guy came and asked how's it going. I pointed out a couple issues. He said a detailer would be along soon to take care of a couple finger prints on the white interior. Then he said I would have 100 miles to list other issues and put in a service request to take care of anything I found. So I didn't have to do all the scrutinizing there in limited light and amidst all the hubub. I was satisfied that the car would be fine in short order so I took it home and will check it more closely soon.

do you know what he means by 100 miles? Is that different from the 1,000 miles we can put on before returning the car?

So quick update - they didn't really address the rear seat alignment but the frunk issue is resolved! Had to replace the front computer module, replacing the hood latch did not work.

They did not replace the trim that had discolored from the car wash, they just 'buffed' it out :'(

As far as the hatch alignment, they didn't really know what to do but it wasn't a HUGE issue for me...no leaks so I'm fine.

So quick update - they didn't really address the rear seat alignment but the frunk issue is resolved! Had to replace the front computer module, replacing the hood latch did not work.

They did not replace the trim that had discolored from the car wash, they just 'buffed' it out :'(

As far as the hatch alignment, they didn't really know what to do but it wasn't a HUGE issue for me...no leaks so I'm fine.

hi there, what was the issue with the frunk that made you realize there was an issue?