Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Magnetic iPhone holder/charger for Model Y

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For something that mounts to the RHS of the steering wheel, you'd be hard pushed to beat a Brodit mount (605766 Brodit Proclip: ProClip Right mount for Tesla Model Y 20-23) with a matching magsafe holder. Magsafe is an Apple thing, although I'm sure alternatives are available for Android etc - your phone will need to be in a magsafe case to work.

I've just ordered something slightly different, this Spigen magsafe mount with charger which fixes to the rear of the Tesls screen; Tesla OneTap Pro Wireless Screen Car Mount (Mag Fit) and noticed that they also do a magsafe mount for the dash... but it's only shown as LHD (maybe another version is available) and doesn't have built in charging; Tesla OneTap Dashboard Car Mount (MagFit)

Reactions: Mrklaw and neil_c
See my post here.

I bought it from aliexpress https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005003711038588.html

I also got one of these which sticks to the back of the screen, but I didn't use it so if you want it make me an offer.

Reactions: neil_c