Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Maguires Interior Cleaner and Detail #G13616SP works for me!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After much research, I purchased Maguires Interior Cleaner and Detailer spray #G13616SP to clean and treat the black interior of my wife's 2018 Model 3. (PREMIUM)
I applied the product FIRST onto a cotton cloth and then applied onto the seats, door panels and interior trim, (Did not spray directly onto the seats or interior-this way avoids excessive overspray) and then I used a microfiber towel to even out and remove excess product. I tried it out first on the interior plastic of the trunk lid just get a feel how it would apply. This comment comes from an individual who worked his way thru college as a detailer at a Jaguar Dealership and who has been detailing his own vehicle for 50+ years. Even my wife is pleased! (No easy task)

• Funny
Reactions: Perscitus and KenC
I use the Meguires Superior Cleaner and Detailer spray. I just wave the bottle over the car, and the sunlight penetrates the bottle, and projects the shadow on the car, and does its magic. Works amazing!:)

Forgot to mention...had tires rotated at home by Tesla Service Technician last week(Service Vehicle was a Model X!) We got into a discussion about my search for a good interior cleaner, Technician said they use the Maguires product in the Tesla Service shop...good enough for me!

After much research, I purchased Maguires Interior Cleaner and Detailer spray #G13616SP to clean and treat the black interior of my wife's 2018 Model 3. (PREMIUM)
I applied the product FIRST onto a cotton cloth and then applied onto the seats, door panels and interior trim, (Did not spray directly onto the seats or interior-this way avoids excessive overspray) and then I used a microfiber towel to even out and remove excess product. I tried it out first on the interior plastic of the trunk lid just get a feel how it would apply. This comment comes from an individual who worked his way thru college as a detailer at a Jaguar Dealership and who has been detailing his own vehicle for 50+ years. Even my wife is pleased! (No easy task)
ive been using this since 2011. i DO spray it directly onto the seats and it never discolored the fabric. ive had my 3 since march 2020 and the seats still look new. good to see others realizing how good this spray is!

Reactions: OldPro