Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Map detail ... did they just add businesses?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Maybe I am seeing things (literally) ... but I think I just noticed in the past week that our maps have become cluttered with business "pins" on it? Before all we saw were routes?

I usually use the mode that zooms in to only show where I am to destination ... so when I am very close to the destination the map is very zoomed in and I would always see businesses listed (if that were the case) but I don't remember seeing this before?

Maybe I am seeing things (literally) ... but I think I just noticed in the past week that our maps have become cluttered with business "pins" on it? Before all we saw were routes?

I usually use the mode that zooms in to only show where I am to destination ... so when I am very close to the destination the map is very zoomed in and I would always see businesses listed (if that were the case) but I don't remember seeing this before?
Please take a picture of what you're seeing. I'm not seeing it.

that's a new feature with the latest update. also has the business info.