Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

March 2022 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
you can't take delivery if you are away is thje simple answer

Got it, but that's not the other friend noted above. Anyways, i texted my SA to see what they have to say. Maybe i can put the car on hold or something if we get to that.

What also sucks is the fact that financing went up by about 0.5% so if i do not get by the 5th of June and have to redo the financing, i will be getting the higher rate!

confirmed by the SA via text. If the 3 day delivery window is up when i am away, i am out of luck. The system will take the VIN away and throw me back in the basket, according to him, not all the way back but when a similar build like mine becomes available.

It is what it is i guess! Thank god we are moving into the summer months where i can really enjoy my 911 during the wait.

First time poster. If I was able to have a signature (think I need to post a bit first), it would look like this:

MYP/MSM/White interior/Tow/FSD
OD: 4/30 EDD: 6/15-7/20

The EDD was different when I first ordered. I can't recall what it was but it wasn't much different and it changed to the above within a few days and hasn't moved since.

I currently drive a 2020 Model X LR+. I am basically doing a side/down grade to the Y. It looks like I can at least get my money back on the X (checked with various buyers and they were all slightly above what I paid for it). So I figured I drove the X for free for 2.5 years and get a new car with new warranty etc. I don't need the falcon wing doors but I am slightly worried about the ride quality in the Y compared to the X. I did test drive one but the roads were pretty good on the route I took so not a good comparison.

Ok, yesterday I checked online and my EDD hadn't changed. It was showing October 2022-January 2023. This major move back made no sense but I was not able to get anything in the past weeks but a boilerplate response from a SA which said pretty much nothing. I was fine with this and just going to relax and wait. Then this morning I get a text saying I have been assigned a VIN. I go online and sure enough I now have a VIN with a EDD of May 14.
Sorry to keep on this, but after getting the VIN & EDD of May 14-18, I was asked the next day via text to schedule a pickup date. So I went to do that, and the dates shown were May 7-9. Ummmm... ok? Are we sure it will be there then? So I have rushed and got financing secured today. The credit union is wanting a "updated buyers order" from Tesla with the final dollar amount. Do I get one of those, or should I be using the "Motor Vehicle Purchase Agreement"? I didn't see my down payment on the MVPA, so I dunno how much to ask for.

BTW, original order was on 3/1. I have a pickup scheduled for May 8th. We'll see if I return with my first ever new car or not.

Sorry to keep on this, but after getting the VIN & EDD of May 14-18, I was asked the next day via text to schedule a pickup date. So I went to do that, and the dates shown were May 7-9. Ummmm... ok? Are we sure it will be there then? So I have rushed and got financing secured today. The credit union is wanting a "updated buyers order" from Tesla with the final dollar amount. Do I get one of those, or should I be using the "Motor Vehicle Purchase Agreement"? I didn't see my down payment on the MVPA, so I dunno how much to ask for.

BTW, original order was on 3/1. I have a pickup scheduled for May 8th. We'll see if I return with my first ever new car or not.
Same exact thing happened to me with the same dates. I’m scheduled May 7th so I’ll let you know if my cars there or not 😂 hoping so, I sold my Porsche yesterday 🤞🏼

Call your SA and they should help you get everything you need.

March order in the home stretch!! Took call from SA last week and he had a close match to my order. I had to switch to black seats and no tow to get it a month early!! Monday can’t come soon enough now!!

Attachments

• 48C5C742-1D79-4E8B-BF4B-CA06139EA5D7.jpeg
    48C5C742-1D79-4E8B-BF4B-CA06139EA5D7.jpeg
    97.8 KB · Views: 129
Reactions: JamalDimebagge
I was afraid that I would get the new price as well as my SA. He chatted with his manager, and his manager said the price wouldn't be the new price. Then, he submitted a ticket on his laptop, I went home and saw new update with Y Performance, and the price is $63,990 which is the old price.

So in my opinion, they don't go by the current price, they go by the price at the time you order, then add/subtract the difference when you upgrade/downgrade. For example, MYLR with 20inch wheel and MYP have $3,000 different , so they just add $3,000 to upgrade.

That is what I think. I still got the old price by the way.
I was able to change to performance Y in the app-- and got the 'older' price from when I originally ordered 3/8/22 (you can see the $ before submitting the change)..... and the date moved up almost 6 months!!!