Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

March 2022 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I reached out to SA last week and was told that I would have to pay the new price.
Seems like that SA was misinformed. I don't believe that to be true. You can still make changes to your order and pay the difference at the price when you ordered. I would try to call a different Tesla local store.

Im going based on what i've read on multiple MYP threads from other purchasers, seems to be reliable information. Most people here have been able to switch over to a MYP with success

Last edited:
Reactions: BGOwner
MYP Order 2/28/2022. On 3/14 changed order from MSM/White to White/White and added TOW
EDD 4/24-5/22.

This will be my second Tesla. Currently have a 2016 Model S 90D. Not sure if I am going to trade to Tesla or take to CarMax. Which I think CarMax will offer me more. Friend told me that Tesla would match CarMax. We will see.

Highly doubt all items are completed, did you enter registration details of the primary driver, upload drivers license and choose cash/finance?
Highly doubt all items are completed, did you enter registration details of the primary driver, upload drivers license and choose cash/financ
Every item has the black check mark. I have the screen that says “next steps” now with the message to download the app. Then the videos to learn about charging/accessories. I already have a model 3 so already have the app.

I plan to finance and was told by my SA that selecting cash for the time being would not prioritize my order. My EDD currently just shows the month (September).

Now I'm wondering if I should select "cash" and see if i get a more precise date? By the looks of some responses, the EDD probably won't change.