Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

March 2022 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well I added (& kept) FSD on my car. Nothing else special about the order (unless you call blue paint "special"). I am hoping it arrives by the end of May as I have planned a cross country trip for the first two weeks of June.
Well I ordered my MYLR on 3/1. First it said EDD of August 2022, then it was May 2022. About two weeks ago it changed to 4/30-5/14. So I have been buying some accessories in anticipation of getting my car. Today I look and it is showing October 2022 - January 2023. I have made no changes to my order since this started (which included FSD since day one). Can I say WTF???? Is this for real?

Reactions: sf_odessa
Most likely.
With amount of all the upgrades they have from LR to P, it's pretty natural (and unfortunate) that all LR orders are getting pushed out.
I see Tesla pumping out 90% (maybe 100%.. who knows) of Ys in P variation and maybe 10% (or less) in LR config for next few months.

Well I ordered my MYLR on 3/1. First it said EDD of August 2022, then it was May 2022. About two weeks ago it changed to 4/30-5/14. So I have been buying some accessories in anticipation of getting my car. Today I look and it is showing October 2022 - January 2023. I have made no changes to my order since this started (which included FSD since day one). Can I say WTF???? Is this for real?
Same boat! I rushed my electrician (my neighbor) to get my wall unit installed and now I'm going to look like an ass when it doesnt come for another 6 months haha

Most likely.
With amount of all the upgrades they have from LR to P, it's pretty natural (and unfortunate) that all LR orders are getting pushed out.
I see Tesla pumping out 90% (maybe 100%.. who knows) of Ys in P variation and maybe 10% (or less) in LR config for next few months.
Yep I think at one time, the split was 80/20 for LR/P. It would not shock me if those numbers have now flipped. Pretty crazy

Yep, that's how I feel. New car buying experience for me. I can't say I like it.