Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

March 2022 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey Everyone!!

MYP
MSM/Black interior
No Tow
No FSD
OD: 03/6/22
Completed appl: Not sure of the exact date but roughly a week after the OD
EDD: May 15 - June 12

Estimated delivery date has not moved since I placed it. Yesterday I got a text from Tesla: Hi, if you're selling a vehicle to prepare for your upcoming Model Y delivery, you can trade your vehicle in with your purchase. Get your trade-in value by responding to this text with your car's VIN number and exact mileage and a Tesla advisor will follow up with you soon.

Does this mean my vehicle is on the way? Anybody have any info?

Reactions: Kouzman and Horty4
Hey Everyone!!

MYP
MSM/Black interior
No Tow
No FSD

Estimated delivery date has not moved since I placed it. Yesterday I got a text from Tesla: Hi, if you're selling a vehicle to prepare for your upcoming Model Y delivery, you can trade your vehicle in with your purchase. Get your trade-in value by responding to this text with your car's VIN number and exact mileage and a Tesla advisor will follow up with you soon.

Unfortunately, No. I got the same thing in March. There is a trigger in the system that when you get close to the EDD it will send out the email.

Reactions: robeeen
Hey Everyone!!

MYP
MSM/Black interior
No Tow
No FSD

This doesn’t help, but I heard Tesla low ball trade in.

probably first week of june, have a friend with the same OD date as you SA claims build date is 6/3

Noticed you have FSD, so could be sooner actually.
FSD + Bay Area, I originally got a call back in March to prep for delivery and then crickets after switching from cash to financing and asked if I had a trade in. Now my financing is set to expire next week and I am gone for vacation in a couple of weeks. Probably should've waited until I had a VIN.