Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

March 2022 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks! I'm definitely excited. I just wish I could pick it up on Thursday or Friday. This moved so fast in the last couple of days I didn't get financing taken care of and pickup is also right in the middle of the day.
Seriously I think its ridiculous that after waiting and waiting and watching them play with there edd endless window and then they expect you to run when they say "Go" I have purchased 2 Tesla's before and never had to go through this. I guess it's easy for them to do with supply and demand but sucks when you are required to jump at there demand.

EDD just got pushed again this morning

Order Date: 3/6
Profile Completion Date: 3/7
MYLR MSM White w/ black interior
19” wheels; no Tow; 7 seat; FSD added

Original EDD: August 2022
EDD Update 1: May 2022 (coincided with the apparent temporary policy change to push up dates for those ordering FSD)
EDD Update 2: July 24 to September 12 (seemed to coincide with rescinding the FSD delivery date boost, pushing me back to my original August estimate (plus / minus a few days))
EDD Update 3: Oct 2022 to Jan 2023 (same as if I ordered the same model today!!)
EDD Update 4: June 12 to June 26

damn! how on earth did you get a date so close by ordering a LR in March. This is the first time i've seen something like this.
I was very confused too, especially w/ the 19 inch gemini's but the key part was FSD added haha.....

Edit: I just looked back and caught your scenario... dam man, -oholla may have lucked out in the system lottery with that FSD add on... cause that's the only stand out.

Last edited:
Seems pretty quiet here lately…in the meantime, still ordering & finalizing all my accessories/mod parts as I’m getting closer to my window!
A587C513-DFFF-413F-8BFE-1CB4818004D2.jpeg

I was very confused too, especially w/ the 19 inch gemini's but the key part was FSD added haha.....

Edit: I just looked back and caught your scenario... dam man, -oholla may have lucked out in the system lottery with that FSD add on... cause that's the only stand out.
Yeah - I was very shocked when I opened the app up Sunday morning and saw this, and still a little skeptical until I at least get a VIN assigned (so far, I haven't found one in either the app or the source code). EDD bounced around a little at first but had been holding steady at "October 2022 - January 2023" for a while, and then, out of nowhere, this.