Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

March 2022 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes, this was really quick so I am guessing a cancellation. I’m on the east coast and delivery in the next 4 days I would think means it’s already at the delivery center or already in transit. Yes I was getting annoyed but now I’m super excited!
Whoa, yeah definitely a reject or cancellation. I received my VIN on Saturday and my delivery window doesn't even start until 6/12, lol.

Just got a text "your Model Y has just departed from our factory and is in transit to your delivery center! " - so it seems real this time :)

In order to make my profile as "clean" as possible, I changed it and selected no trade in, cash payment. However I now want to finance (maybe through tesla - will compare rates), but this is no loner an option in my account. It just wants me to make the payment in full (and since it is already linked to my bank for my current lease payment, it looks like a "1-click checkout" for 74k - yikes!).

Question: What is the easiest way to get the financing option back on my account?

Reactions: NolesGuy850
Just got a text "your Model Y has just departed from our factory and is in transit to your delivery center! " - so it seems real this time :)

In order to make my profile as "clean" as possible, I changed it and selected no trade in, cash payment. However I now want to finance (maybe through tesla - will compare rates), but this is no loner an option in my account. It just wants me to make the payment in full (and since it is already linked to my bank for my current lease payment, it looks like a "1-click checkout" for 74k - yikes!).

Question: What is the easiest way to get the financing option back on my account?
go to model 3 order page scroll down you will see chat icon chat with rep

Reactions: edh1
Officially in the VIN club.

Delivery June 11-15!! LETS GO!!!
Just got the text that the car has departed the factory and to watch out for a message to schedule my delivery!!! So real now!

Quick search looks like car goes by rail to Birmingham Alabama and then by car carrier down south here to miami. How long will it be before my baby is really mine!!!! Dying!!

What tonedog said or call/text your SA

Reactions: edh1
Exact same config, OD, and EDD window for me in Oregon. I've been in that EDD window for months.
This is my fifth window now.

I’ve had two, two week windows, and the first one I got bumped a day into it, and the second one I got bumped a few days into it. This is my furthest date out I’ve been pushed out to, and Lordy I hope it doesn’t change again and comes asap. My SA told
me he can’t stand the est. date ranges because they’re all over the place. He joked that the interns wrote the code that comes up with dates, lol. He wished they’d go away because of how much people
Complain about them bouncing all over.

This is my fifth window now.

I’ve had two, two week windows, and the first one I got bumped a day into it, and the second one I got bumped a few days into it. This is my furthest date out I’ve been pushed out to, and Lordy I hope it doesn’t change again and comes asap. My SA told
me he can’t stand the est. date ranges because they’re all over the place. He joked that the interns wrote the code that comes up with dates, lol. He wished they’d go away because of how much people
Complain about them bouncing all over.
Was just about to contact my SA about my EDD, now I’ll just hold off and chill from reading your comment. It’s hard holding back, but my EDD just moved to current lead times if I ordered now so just hoping it sits and kicks back shortly. I’ll try and not be that customer. Cheers brotha