Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

March 2022 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Finally received my VIN today for long range model Y with FSD, not even expecting it. Order date is 3/12. Yesterday EDD changed from July-Aug 22 to Nov 2022 - Jan 2023 and this after noon changed to June 29 to July 3rd with VIN. I am thinking of removing FSD before delivery. Will that be an issue ?

Reactions: sveetcharm
Austin build LR. I figured so if you got such an accelerated delivery and were in Texas. Enjoy the car.
Wish they'd ship me an Austin build for my March 11th OD...LOL

Yes you can remove FSD from reports I've gathered. Should not affect delivery after you have the VIN.

So is the secret to add FSD to get an earlier delivery date, then after you get your VIN ask to remove FSD ?

Has anyone from California received an Austin build yet? Still waiting for my MYLR7W….don‘t care on the build location, but assume Fremont is more likely than Austin between now and Oct, but expecting the odds are about equal in Q4. Current EDD is Nov 13-Jan8. Ordered 3/19.
Austin is primarily going to service the eastern part of US. California is primarily going to get cars from Fremont for the foreseeable future.

Reactions: PNW-JayBee-EV