Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

March 2022 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
More installation made small installion
F38C4CA4-4B55-48C8-AEED-9DE0DCABC67E.jpeg
A35F537F-5859-4FE2-9FC1-9E6EC594280C.jpeg
1EBDA440-F922-4685-B66B-039D9DB67900.jpeg

When did you order? This is getting me very pissed off now. I ordered 3/9 in MD and they just canceled my entire delivery window by moving back an entire month. Tesla is either lying about their plant ramp up numbers or purposefully trying to get March orders to cancel.
Sorry - I ordered 3.7.... I changed my color from Gray to White a few weeks ago, and then things started moving quick. I originally said I'd do a trade, then got a better price privately so removed the trade. Maybe that did something? Sorry for your delays.... it will happen soon I'm sure. The upside is you might end up with a 2023 VIN....

When did you order? This is getting me very pissed off now. I ordered 3/9 in MD and they just canceled my entire delivery window by moving back an entire month. Tesla is either lyingp about their plant ramp up numbers or purposefully trying to get March orders to cancel.
I ordered on 02/22/2022 and I’m picking it up at the Fremont factory.

It could be worse

9 EDD changes so far for me

After waiting so long why would you cancel?

Sorry - I ordered 3.7.... I changed my color from Gray to White a few weeks ago, and then things started moving quick. I originally said I'd do a trade, then got a better price privately so removed the trade. Maybe that did something? Sorry for your delays.... it will happen soon I'm sure. The upside is you might end up with a 2023 VIN....
Thanks for the advice. I actually already removed the trade in once I saw how bad it is. Unfortunately I already traded my car in due to the price falling off a cliff. I lost 40% of the value since the offer I got in March when I bought the Model Y. I am not going to cancel, but they are really screwing me here. Starting to lose faith in their customer service. It looks more like customer screwing around to me. All I have to show for the wait so far is ultrasonic sensor removal!!!!

Well, what happened to some of y'all recently, happened to me today. My EDD was pushed back and jumped from a 2-week window to a 5-week window. Now at November 17 to December 22. Damnnnnnnn.
On one hand, I'm glad my EDD window is shorter than it was. On the other, I'm frustrated that it's a later date, and that I had the two week delivery window as well.

The yo-yoing EDDs and the randomness to the length of the EDDs, all with zero explanation from Tesla, has become increasingly aggravating.

Honestly, I'll be shocked if I get my MYLR in 2022 at this point. And I'm sure as hell not going to pay more for a Performance model just to maybe get it sooner. If you ask me, it's absolutely a ploy from Tesla to wring more cash out of customers.

My EDD was updated as well. Good news, it narrowed down to 3 week. Bad news, it starts later 😂

Ordered: March 1 - MSM/Black-5-Gemini-Nothing Else
Original EDD: Nov 28 - Jan 9
Now: Dec 8-31
Still not bad for a no option order. The original EDD at ordering for my no option order (since changed) was "December" (at least for my Mar 11th order). Every time my window has narrowed I also got pushed a little bit later but I still see it as a positive because it usualy shaved some off the end.

Now I'm dreading the 2 week push (usually 1 day into the current 2 week EDD...which for me would be this Sunday) OR even worse the bump out to November with a new 4-5 week window as some are now experiencing.

Still not bad for a no option order. The original EDD at ordering for my no option order (since changed) was "December" (at least for my Mar 11th order). Every time my window has narrowed I also got pushed a little bit later but I still see it as a positive because it usualy shaved some off the end.

Now I'm dreading the 2 week push (usually 1 day into the current 2 week EDD...which for me would be this Sunday) OR even worse the bump out to November with a new 4-5 week window as some are now experiencing.
Really? December? That’s crazy. I ordered mine March 1st, I guess I did have blue color option but my initial order EDD was July.

The most frustrating thing at the moment is seeing people with same builds with later order dates get theirs first. Doesn’t seem right to me. I underestimated the push for quarterly numbers from the company being more important than actually fulfilling orders. Basically if you live near a factory you’re front of line and screw everyone else.