Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

March 2022 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There are still November 2021 orders just getting VINs.
By the time I ordered on March 11th the EDD for an optioned order was either Aug or Sept and the no option order was Dec. I think the no option order may have been Nov on March 1st but EDDs slipped quickly as gas prices went crazy. As soon as the 2nd March price increase happened on March 13th the EDDs went to broad 3-4 month windows as orders flooded in and I believe no-option orders had that window into 2023.
did you sechedule your appointment yet?

did you sechedule your appointment yet?
Nope. Haven't been given the chance. Our delivery centre is a small temporary one so basically when the car gets to Vancouver Island they will let me come get it whenever. I may get it this weekend but it may not make it over to the island that fast. If not, I will pickup on the 28th as I don't have time to pickup Mon-Thur.

Nope. Haven't been given the chance. Our delivery centre is a small temporary one so basically when the car gets to Vancouver Island they will let me come get it whenever. I may get it this weekend but it may not make it over to the island that fast. If not, I will pickup on the 28th as I don't have time to pickup Mon-Thur.
Do they have a Sunday pick up? Not sure how small the dealer is in your place but one of the Upstate New York stores was small also and they have a Sunday pick up (I know Vancouver is not New York). But we picked up our sons Model 3 on a Sunday and there were quite a few people that picked up their cars.

Does anyone know if you are required to keep your Tesla for a year before selling it? My buddy just picked his up 3 months ago or so and thought he might sell it to get an x but someone told him he has to keep it for a year before selling. Anyone else hear anything about that?
It’s his car he can do what ever he like with it, what that someone said I believe what he meant is that if he plan on getting the model X is fine but if he run another credit check within a month his scores and inquiries will drop that’s about it

todays the first day of my 2 week window! We’ll see how that works out. What have peoples experiences been inside that range? Early into it? Later? Not in it at all? xD
Most report that on the 1st or 2nd day into a 2 week window the window gets bumped out to a new 2 week window or sometimes a 4 week window. My 2 week window went to 1 week before I entered the 2 week window and I got my VIN.
I have seen some report getting into the 2 week window and not getting bumped and getting a VIN so there is no consistent behavior.