Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

March 2022 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Update, my friends experience was generally good as he said everyone was friendly, but there were definitely some major mistakes.
  • Car was in good shape overall as he found nothing on inspection
  • Car WAS NOT CHARGED and came only with 60% battery level
  • They didn‘t walk him though anything on how to use the car. As I said before he didn’t even know he didn’t have USS.
Overall this gives me hope for an experience that hopefully improves from the way we have had very poor customer service so far.

Update, my friends experience was generally good as he said everyone was friendly, but there were definitely some major mistakes.
  • They didn‘t walk him though anything on how to use the car. As I said before he didn’t even know he didn’t have USS.
Overall this gives me hope for an experience that hopefully improves from the way we have had very poor customer service so far.

At least it's consistent with what I have read from here. It's so good that I don't have to deal with the dealerships but at the same time need to deal with the inflexibilities of Tesla.

We have the same build and I ordered a few days later than yours and I have an EDD of 11/27-12/25. So you may get a December delivery instead of January. But, what do I know......Tesla is like the weather in Florida....it's 100 degrees in the morning, then monsoon by lunch then back to dry weather 2 hrs later 😂
Got the call from Tesla wanting to schedule my delivery this week. Due to my unique situation, I’m looking for anyone who may want to take over delivery now at the March 2022 price (which is several thousands less than current) before order is canceled. Does anyone have experience in transferring an order to someone else? Can it be done?

Got the call from Tesla wanting to schedule my delivery this week. Due to my unique situation, I’m looking for anyone who may want to take over delivery now at the March 2022 price (which is several thousands less than current) before order is canceled. Does anyone have experience in transferring an order to someone else? Can it be done?
I'm not sure if you still can, however - if you decide not to take delivery (I'm sure you already know that you will lose the $250 deposit). They will give your order to someone else with similar build order.

To those of you who have gotten your VIN and are not trading in to tesla - for the MVPA, do you have tesla add in the amount you are putting down? Or do you just send your bank the MVPA how it is and then tell them how much you are putting down?
I called in and told them how much I was planning to finance, the bank/credit union I was financing with, and how much I wanted to pay down in cash. The MVPA was then updated accordingly. I digitally signed it and sent it to my bank (who wired it to Tesla.)

Reactions: JayoP7
I received an email that a couple of days ago about the virtual orientation. It said since there is no formal walkthrough, they hold these every Tuesday virtually. It's about 30 min and you can ask questions during it as well. Did you guys get the same email? I am still waiting for the charger code as well.

I called in and told them how much I was planning to finance, the bank/credit union I was financing with, and how much I wanted to pay down in cash. The MVPA was then updated accordingly. I digitally signed it and sent it to my bank (who wired it to Tesla.)
Thanks. So I filled that in on the app yesterday afternoon and today I look on the website at the MVPA and its still not updated. Frustrating

Got another EDD update yesterday, it moved up by 4 days, to Dec. 10-19. It's my 2nd post-VIN EDD and 14th overall. Just waiting for them to contact me re delivery now. Have not received any communication about the mobile charger code or that vehicle is in transit or anything else since VIN.

Got another EDD update yesterday, it moved up by 4 days, to Dec. 10-19. It's my 2nd post-VIN EDD and 14th overall. Just waiting for them to contact me re delivery now. Have not received any communication about the mobile charger code or that vehicle is in transit or anything else since VIN.
im in the same boat as you. EDD is 11/30 to 12/09. It is really close and still havent got a single communication regarding anything. I even have a MVPA and the final price sheet. lol

Reactions: John Haffner
im in the same boat as you. EDD is 11/30 to 12/09. It is really close and still havent got a single communication regarding anything. I even have a MVPA and the final price sheet. lol
just to update, i just contact Tesla and spoke to a SA and kindly ask them if they can provide a status of the car and where is it now since I got my VIN on 11/18. So the SA ask for my RN # and within second he able to tell me that my car has left fremont and will arrive at my delivery center on 12/6. So im assuming i will get a text regarding a schedule delivery pick up probably sometime closer to 12/6. So if you guys want to know if your car has left the factory, try asking them nicely, they probably would tell you.

Reactions: John Haffner