Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor March Madness - Price Reductions!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

TSportline

Global Vendor
2023-03-01-MARCHMADNESSSALE-FBCOVER.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Buckeyeplaid
Since you bumped your post, I'm imagining you have your sale going. I just thought I'd share that I had a great experience with T-Sportline late last summer. Got the new wheel and tire package, and wheels arrived perfectly and were expertly balanced. It was a mount and go experience. I also purchased some separate caps (since I didn't want to Dremel and melt my original set) from T-Sportline because I wanted to snag the whole Tesla look on the rims, so now I can swap between the look in your photos and something similar to the performance wheel. I was originally was going to purchase the performance Tesla wheel, but I didn't want a 20" wheel (comfort/range), and T-Sportline had what I wanted in 19". I just thought to share my good experience, even though I didn't wait for a sale, it will probably be an extra good experience for someone wanting to save some money and get good service. BTW, those Hankook Ventus S1 Evo3 tires are great! They're quiet, stick to the ground, and are super comfortable.
IMG_2228.jpg