Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Price Reductions

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
but then why even bother discounting? spread them out as proper demo cars and discount some new non-registered inventory. this won't have any impact on Q2 figures if they were regged in Q1?
Presumably these were cars that were actually registered (even if they were just sat in a tesla showroom at Westfield or something) and as such can't be considered New. Anything that has been registered to Tesla previously is therefore being displayed as 'Demo' even if it was a static demo model

Presumably these were cars that were actually registered (even if they were just sat in a tesla showroom at Westfield or something) and as such can't be considered New. Anything that has been registered to Tesla previously is therefore being displayed as 'Demo' even if it was a static demo model
We`ll soon see, just had finance approved at 4.8% which I was was surprised at the rate they offered considering. Was going to buy outright but thought PCP was better route that safety net of hand back, if they invent a car that has a 600 mile range and the things worth £10k in 3 years

Ok so my car with 57 miles on was a display car from the Milton Keynes shopping centre. Been in the showroom since end of April. It was driven from Brent Cross with trade plates on so I am the first owner.

Even the staff was surprised at how cheap Tesla put it for sale for. Anyway picked it up from Milton Keynes really happy with it. The £11k discount off RRP has helped massively with pcp. Also an improvement from my 2020 m3p in quite a few areas.

Anyone want it? lease company last month said I could buy it at £28,500 webac value was £28,000. One owner perfect m3p

Reactions: Utumno and btc1k
0% finance now available on pcp for model 3 on carwow, spoke to a Tesla advisor who said it should show on the Tesla website on Friday, available until 13 aug
Wonder if we would get the new HIghland Model 3 if ordering at the very end of this promotion, or possibly delay delivery a bit to get it and still get 0%.

0% finance now available on pcp for model 3 on carwow, spoke to a Tesla advisor who said it should show on the Tesla website on Friday, available until 13 aug
Suspect they will use the usual manufacturer finance support tactic and pull any discounts and only allow 0% at full list price, thereby cancelling out any benefit. Would be happy to be proved wrong.

Looks like the 0% will also apply to the MY. Tempted to place an order at zero % finance. Push for Sept registrations maybe?
Tesla website is only showing the M3 with 0% at the moment. You need to take delivery by the end of Sept so you could get a new registration but don’t understand why - the monthly payments and final value will still be the same.

0% is something a few manufacturers are doing - makes a big splash when you have 5% bank rates. Assuming thats at RRP its probably about the same as having discounted cars but may appeal to a different audience.

bought my Y a month ago I think 4% ish? but £4k off. monthlies probably a wash

edit: 3 RWD £42990 £0 deposit, £575 a month. Identical to what I’m paying on a Y RWD with £0 deposit but not 0% - so slightly better value than before. Looking at my credit agreement I’m paying £5800 interest over the term, but was a £4400 price reduction. So equivalent to £1400 interest maybe 1.5%?

Last edited: