Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • We just completed a significant update, but we still have some fixes and adjustments to make. Please see this thread for more details and to find out how to revert to the old design. Cheers!

Market Check - 2019 Model X 100D

So I'm really torn. I love my Model X, but I am wondering whether to take advantage of the good prices for used vehicles and sell my X to get a Y (which was my longer term plan).

My 2019 Model X 100D was rated for 295 miles. My 100% currently is 275 miles. It has 22K miles on it. It's just over 2 years old
Multi Coat red (ceramic coated). Chrome delete, the stock 20" silver wheels were powder coated a black/graphite
White interior with 6 seat configuration
FSD

It's super clean...and my partner thinks I am crazy for thinking about selling it. But yeah....sometimes I'm crazy. Based on what I'm seeing out there, would I be out of the ballpark in expecting $85K for it?

Comments appreciated. Snark is not appreciated. ;-)

• Funny
Reactions: ElectricIAC
Upvote 0

SabrToothSqrl

Dec 5, 2014
PA
That's about 25ish more miles than a 100% charge on my 2019 Standard Range X.
Which I was also contemplating selling... but I'm looking at a Cyber Truck :)

Tesla's trade-in is a joke, but selling private is a hassle and half.

I think I'd be fairly happy around $75k for mine. 22,390 miles.

But, I did all the math on it, even thinking of buying a cheaper car since i'm working from home now, but at the end of the day, It's not going to change my lifestyle to keep or sell it, and when I added fuel and etc costs, figure I'll just keep my X until I decide if I want the truck, and if not, I'll pickup a new S.

If you plan to sell here, I hope you have thick skin... and make use of the ignore button!

Last edited:

2101Guy

Jan 6, 2020
USA
So I'm really torn. I love my Model X, but I am wondering whether to take advantage of the good prices for used vehicles and sell my X to get a Y (which was my longer term plan).

My 2019 Model X 100D was rated for 295 miles. My 100% currently is 275 miles. It has 22K miles on it. It's just over 2 years old
Multi Coat red (ceramic coated). Chrome delete, the stock 20" silver wheels were powder coated a black/graphite
FSD

It's super clean...and my partner thinks I am crazy for thinking about selling it. But yeah....sometimes I'm crazy. Based on what I'm seeing out there, would I be out of the ballpark in expecting $85K for it?

KBB is showing private party value right at about $82k

Darmie

Supporting Member
Jan 13, 2016
Clear Lake TX.
Today when I seen this, I thought no way is our Model X talking to us.

1626898049375.png

1626898145181.png

That's a great user name.

Reactions: Fiver and RedDragon

SFFire

Aug 7, 2021
California

FSD

Hello RedDragon,
Are you still thinking about selling your X? I am considering purchasing one. Please let me know. Thanks!

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC