TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Married to one of you, and providing diminished value help

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by JanT, May 14, 2018.

1. JanT

JanT New Member

Hi all. My husband owns a Tesla and we both love it. However, we are also going through a diminished value claim because somebody smashed into it while it was parked safely in our garage. With the door closed. Anyway, I joined the forms because I have actually been here for a while, looking for information regarding diminished value claims. I’ve now started my own thread about what we’re going through and our upcoming trial. If anyone else is going through this and need some help finding specific case law to support their claim, message me and I can give you what I found so far. I can provide more details on the public post after trial, scheduled for August 2018.

2. calleserra

calleserra Member

Good luck on your trial. Keep us posted

3. Az_Rael

Az_Rael Supporting Member

Welcome to the forum! That sounds like quite the story, will be looking forward to hearing the rest of it when you can talk about it!

4. 0verICE

0verICE Member

Oh my! Sorry to hear this. Best of luck!

5. Saghost

Saghost Well-Known Member

Wow! It was parked in your garage with the door closed and someone ran into it? That takes real talent!

Sorry to hear it, good luck with your case.