Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Mass MOR-EV rebate

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just call them (CA administration) but my three over the years were right at their timeframe or late. They are block funded for a time period and then cut checks second week of the month so you will probably get it on the 13th.

I got a check for my Model S within 90 days. For Model 3 I was up to 100 days and sent them an email, they responded right away and said the check was coming in a week. It was here in 4 days. They seem to be very responsive to emails.

Finally got a response.

"Thank you for the email. We understand that your rebate application was approved more than 90 days ago and sincerely apologize for the delay. Sometimes there is lag time from when we invoice the state for funds and when those invoices are paid. Once received, funds will be processed, and checks sent as soon as possible.

There are no issues with your rebate application; you have been approved and will receive your full rebate amount. You will receive an email confirmation once your check has been placed in the mail. Your patience is greatly appreciated."

Just got essentially the same reply with a little extra snippet that they are about to get some addl. funds from DOER...

“Thank you for the email. We understand that your rebate application was approved 90 days ago and sincerely apologize for the delay. I have confirmed that we are about to receive payment from the MA state Department of Energy Resources (DOER) which will allow us to begin processing checks. There are no issues with your rebate application; you have been approved and will receive your full rebate amount. You will receive an email confirmation once your check has been placed in the mail.

Unfortunately, I was not provided with a specific date of when you can expect the check, although we have made the state aware of the effects the delay has been causing and are confident they are working diligently to expedite the process.”

Received the following email on 5/1. Just a matter of days now. Checks in the mail.

"We are pleased to inform you that we mailed your Massachusetts Offers Rebates for Electric Vehicles (MOR-EV) check via USPS on 5/1/2019 3:00 PM to the address specified in your application. If you have not received your check within 30 days, please contact us to confirm your mailing address. Please note: The check was mailed from California in an envelope from the “Center for Sustainable Energy”."

Received the following email on 5/1. Just a matter of days now. Checks in the mail.

"We are pleased to inform you that we mailed your Massachusetts Offers Rebates for Electric Vehicles (MOR-EV) check via USPS on 5/1/2019 3:00 PM to the address specified in your application. If you have not received your check within 30 days, please contact us to confirm your mailing address. Please note: The check was mailed from California in an envelope from the “Center for Sustainable Energy”."

Same here!
Check is in the mail!