Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MASTER THREAD: 2019.36.2.3 and .4 [nothing new in release notes In comparison to prior version]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got 2019.36.2.4, and climate control can no longer heat my PM3- :(

One of the auto pilot lane changes was very swervy, as it decided to abort without cause.

Bluetooth audio continues to go to 80%, a moment after I set it to 81%-89%.

Ugh. At this point I would just settle for heat. Winter :(

I got 2019.36.2.4, and climate control can no longer heat my PM3- :(

One of the auto pilot lane changes was very swervy, as it decided to abort without cause.

Bluetooth audio continues to go to 80%, a moment after I set it to 81%-89%.

Ugh. At this point I would just settle for heat. Winter :(
I just updated tonight 2019 SR+ September build, my heat worked fine after the update. I would do a reboot and see what happens. Bluetooth had not been an issue since delivery. I'm using a note 10 as my phone. Haven't used autopilot since update.

I just updated tonight 2019 SR+ September build, my heat worked fine after the update. I would do a reboot and see what happens. Bluetooth had not been an issue since delivery. I'm using a note 10 as my phone. Haven't used autopilot since update.

Thanks!

After reboots of all varieties, heat still seems much less prominent than prior version, but the cabin does warm... hmm...

Just started to install 2019.36.2.4. Why would Tesla be rolling out two different firmwares (2019.36.2.4 and 2019.40.x) simultaneously?

36.2.4 is a bug fix release to the current general release. Whatever is fixed by it probably could not wait for 40.x to be ready. 40.x is still going to small groups. Tesla tends to roll x.1 and x.2 to small groups first to make sure there are no big issues, and then rolls x.2 or x.3 as a general release.

I don't care what update they are pushing out....I want my cones to show on the screen - which I learned requires HW3.

Apr 8, 2019
Replying to @elonmusk @PeteSauerbier
Will it require going to a service center or can it be done by mobile?

Elon Musk

@elonmusk

Mobile can do it no problem

Tesla Hardware 3 upgrade can be conducted by mobile service team, says Elon Musk
BTW, luv your lighted up back logo..any tips on how & where to purchase..I'm all ears Thanx in Advance

WOW....I just looked at the price compared to a year ago. The price has doubled, however this is the one I have.

Model 3 Rear Lighted T - Tesla Lights
I can tell you are a knowledgeable owner
can you tell me do we have access to tire pressure info in the car puter/app?
also as a MX owner do I get the back up chime alert or is that for only model 3's?
Thanx in Advance
p.s. how's the chicago weather? will be back in May..hope it warms up by then :)

That headline might be misleading as nothing in the twitter exchange specifies he's talking about the Model 3 computer... which is harder to swap than the S/X computer since it has coolant lines running through it

I've only heard of one 3 owner getting upgraded on here so far, and he had to go to a service center for it AFAIK

Certainly might still be possible for mobile to do it of course, but I might put a grain of salt on it for now.

36.2.4 waiting on my car to install. Had to go out so won’t download until I get home. Came right before I was ready to leave, figures. Thought I’d come here to see what it includes. Just had an update not that many days ago to 36.2.3.