Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got my wheels mounted this week, really happy with the look!

HRE FF01
Front: 20x9.5 +35 255/35/20
Rear: 20x10.5 +45 275/30/20
Finish: Stone Champagne
Tires: Continental ExtremeContact DWS06

Other mods: KWv3 Coilovers, Chrome Delete, 20% Tint

View attachment 523697 View attachment 523698
Do you have any issues with the front tires rubbing? I am getting my wheels installed tomorrow with same tire setup. I am lowered on TSportline 1”. Was just curious if you had any issues with front or rear rubbing. Thanks!!

I have a triple garage with one empty bay and I have a V-nose 12x7 extra height cargo trailer I store other goodies in. It helps that I live on an acreage with plenty of room. I keep saying this set will be my last for a while and this is definitely my last until my next vehicle...maybe a 7-seater Performance Model Y for my wife next year.

Great stuff! Two questions.
1. Where/How did you order the TE37 wheels?
2. Where is your front lip from?

Great stuff! Two questions.
1. Where/How did you order the TE37 wheels?
2. Where is your front lip from?

I ordered my set from Get Your Wheels who are vendors on TMC. There is an exact same set for sale on the for sale section if you’re interested and the person is located in Vancouver/Lower Mainland as well.

Rays TE37 ultra m spec model 3 19x9.5

The lip is the UPP aero lip in 3M carbon fiber wrap.

• Informative
Reactions: JKB8
Do you have any issues with the front tires rubbing? I am getting my wheels installed tomorrow with same tire setup. I am lowered on TSportline 1”. Was just curious if you had any issues with front or rear rubbing. Thanks!!

I have similar offsets and widths and there is no rubbing. I've got front 265/30 on a 9.5" wheel with a 40 mmeter offset but also with aftermarket brake rotors so effectively a 35 offset. It's tight there's only about 2 mmeters of clearence but it's good. There's gobs of clearence at the rear so that's not an issue.

• Informative
Reactions: XLR82XS
I call this my pandemic set of wheels as I waited 9 months for them. Mag blue TE37 Ultras M-spec with performance lip cutout 19x9.5 et +34 wrapped in 265/35/19 MPS AS3+ for my wet weather setup. Still waiting on Rays center caps as they shipped me bronze ones instead of the blue. I did put on blue Rays M14x1.5mm L42 Duranuts.

Love all the setup you’ve got. Wonder what’s next lol

Got my new wheels put on along with 275/30/20 in the rear, kept my 235/35/20’s up front. Shows the calipers a lot more..
2CE12151-FE88-40A1-AA34-FE5F679F6A33.jpeg

Cross post here from the Model S forum:View attachment 577562 It's about time to change my OEM wheels (19'' slipstream - powder coated glossy black) with Tsportline's TSS Flow Forged 19''. I've been having this dilemma (matte back vs glossy black), considering that my chrome delete is satin black and my PPF is glossy. Although I love the glossy look on my current wheels, I feel that a matte look would tie everything together much nicer? Attached picture of my current wheels. Any feedback is appreciated.
I think Matte black would look better especially with the satin black chrome delete..

Reactions: lorenzo_t
Xpel Stealth Model 3 with 20 inch Flow Forged TST Tesla Wheels in Gloss Black

• Size: 20x8.5" Front, 20x10" Rear
  • Offset: +35 Front, +40 Rear
  • Bolt Pattern (PCD): 5x114.3
  • Center Bore: 64.1 (Tesla Model 3 Performance Compatible)
  • Weight: 20x8.5": 27.8 lbs; 20x10": 30.35 lbs
  • Tire Size: 20x8.5": 235/35-20; 20x10": 275/30-20
xpel-stealth-black-tesla-model-3-performance-20-inch-tst-turbine-style-gloss-black-wm-1.jpg
xpel-stealth-black-tesla-model-3-performance-20-inch-tst-turbine-style-gloss-black-wm-2.jpg