Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The more expensive mat description includes:

These mats are built to last using the highest quality odorless TPR + XPE rubber combination for optimal comfort, sound isolation, style and durability.

Maybe the $99.99 mats are made from a different material.

Thanks, didn't notice that. Also saw the 99.99 one is delivering in october or something, so went ahead with the more expensive one. Hopefully there is a difference and not just a pre order discount or something.

There is absolutely no difference in the both the pre order and regular mats. Only difference is delivery time. Regular mats will be delivered in the next couple of weeks while pre orders will be delivered in sept/oct.

What is the difference between the interiors of the Model 3 2021 and pre-2021s such that the floor mats of older versions don't fit the newer ones? I read for one that there is more backseat space -- is that true?

I have 2020 mats in my Model 3 while waiting for delivery of the 2021 mats. For the most part they fit fine. I posted a few pictures that show where the fit was less than perfect. Look for post 500 on this page: MASTER THREAD: Floor Mats

• Helpful
Reactions: Krnzmaster
These are black with blue cocomats in my 2020 M3P:

View attachment 631745 View attachment 631746 View attachment 631747

I decided to order the rear cocomats, since they look so good on the front:

ABCC2559-46C6-4921-8CE7-B9E721025066.jpeg

@tshields Will tracking numbers be provided for current orders?
Thank you for bringing this up! All orders are expected to arrive at the port of Los Angeles tomorrow at 11 am! From there orders will be sent to our processing center in SLC where orders will be individually packaged and sent for delivery. I do not have any information as to how long it will take for orders to clear customs. Hopefully I will be getting some more information by Tuesday as I am planning on making an update thread on TMC by then. Please stay tuned and rest assured that the longest part of the process has passed and you will be getting your order soon!

Reactions: temptingtime
What is the difference between the interiors of the Model 3 2021 and pre-2021s such that the floor mats of older versions don't fit the newer ones? I read for one that there is more backseat space -- is that true?
The fitment of the 2021 is identical to the 2020. Tesla has updated the dimensions of the Tesla model 3 interior at the start of 2020. To answer your question though there is slightly more room in the back seat (by an inch) and the dimensions on the passenger side floor was changed slightly. The drivers side is relatively the same though.