Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I bought a set of no name all weather liner from Amazon for $99.90 since I never got a set from Taptes that I ordered in Jan..
https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B0819V3ZDV/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s02?ie=UTF8&psc=1
These look just like 3D/Abstract ocean ones. I didn't know about the rail being moved for 2020 model so that's why there is a little gap! But I don't really care since it's not that big and these mats are a lot lighter that those heavy duty rubber ones. Good enough for what I paid!

9C70F6CE-7D92-4553-8D44-E7E1651DC64D.jpeg 14BD4F94-AD65-4239-901A-1EAA27BF0F7F.jpeg 285632F8-C6D6-4F53-AB8F-150BDD1F7879.jpeg

I bought a set of no name all weather liner from Amazon for $99.90 since I never got a set from Taptes that I ordered in Jan..
https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B0819V3ZDV
These look just like 3D/Abstract ocean ones. I didn't know about the rail being moved for 2020 model so that's why there is a little gap! But I don't really care since it's not that big and these mats are a lot lighter that those heavy duty rubber ones. Good enough for what I paid!

View attachment 541422 View attachment 541423 View attachment 541424

Do you have a 2020? Looks like you have a dead pedal or did you add that ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I became impatient waiting for the Abstract Ocean (3D Max variant) to be restocked, so i ordered Basenor mats which is another variant off amazon. Man the fit was horrible, precision fit my arse. So, i took a chance to bought Maxats off amazon for my 2020 M3. The driver side fit well, passenger side has slight creases, and the rear has rail gaps which i assume mirrors 3D Max 2019 mats? + For $60 you get mats AND screen protector. - Fit slightly off, and also has hideous logo.

Has anyone tried these from Abstract Ocean?

All Weather Floormats for Model 3

The only issue with the 3D and these mats is the back mats. WHY are the lips not at the edges of the floor mats? Why leave the whole middle unlipped and why is the lip an inch away from the seat rails? So annoying.

I like big meaty lips.

Are the Tesla All Weather floor mats any good? Getting a new Model 3 on Thursday, so though would just get those. Thanks!

The Tesla all weather mats are excellent. Only reason not to buy them is to save a few bucks, or just to be different. If you want a precise OEM fit, style, and appearance, I highly recommend them. I have the Frunk, Trunk, and both the All Weather Liners. I think they are made by WeatherTech for Tesla, regardless, they are great.

j

Hello,
I just received my basic standard range model 3 the other day and I am absolutely in love! I just wish I can afford the FSD :( The only problem with my car is that it did not come with any floor-mats. I originally bought the 3D MAXPIDER, however, I had to return it because I found better priced mats on amazon and I could not stand that bulky logo! So I just recently received a set of mats from Tesla Shield on amazon and decided to purchase because of the price point, lack of bulky logo, and good reviews. I have been using them for the last week or so and I am quite impressed. The packaging was very unique and they fit very snug around the edges. Im just wondering if anyone has used these mats from this brand and if so how well did it work for you?

Here's the link: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07ZRZJZJT/

Attachments

• IMG_2896.PNG
    IMG_2896.PNG
    1.4 MB · Views: 370
  • IMG_2897.jpg
    IMG_2897.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 347
  • IMG_2898.jpg
    IMG_2898.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 351
Last edited by a moderator: