Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tshields,

Order #2706.
Need bit help here. I didn’t realize the 30% off need that code when ordering. Just realized yesterday and sent email to support but so far no reply. Can you help me to get that 30% off?
thank you!

Almost on all forums, everyone talks about the premium TeslaShields, or 3D Maxspider. No comments on these premium Autailors ? 4.9 stars on Amazon.

Anyone with any major negative experience?
The thing with those I don't like is that the dead pedal coverage is not one continuous piece with the rest of the mat. On the driver side mat, there is a split for 1 section to go up dead pedal and the other to go behind the pedals. This means dirt and such can get behind there.

Reactions: DJLAM
Just ordered TuxMat's as it looks like they have the most coverage for the car. I like that they go up the sides of the wells. I have them in my Clarity and they work very well to keep the dirt, rain, or snow where I want it. The only concern I had was that I did not like the look of them for the Model 3 but it looks like TuxMat has done a slight redesign. I will report back once they get installed into the car.

Reactions: pcmike
Just ordered TuxMat's as it looks like they have the most coverage for the car. I like that they go up the sides of the wells. I have them in my Clarity and they work very well to keep the dirt, rain, or snow where I want it. The only concern I had was that I did not like the look of them for the Model 3 but it looks like TuxMat has done a slight redesign. I will report back once they get installed into the car.
Please do report how you like it.