Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Mats for 5 seats Model X

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm trying to find mats for my 5 seats X.
I like 3D Maxpider, but it looks like they don't offer second row mat for 5 seats X.

Wondering if anybody knows if the second row mats for 6 seats will fit 5 seats X...

Other options that I've found are Weather Tech (from Tesla) and Lloyd's Rubbertite mats.
I don't really like Weather Tech 's look - they seem to be "too rough" and Lloyd's ones don't have tall lips on the sides.

I'm thinking of buying 3D Maxpider for the front seats and Weathertech for the back seats.

Do you know of any other options?

Unlikely. The second row of a 6 passenger is entirely different (pedestal mounted seats). A more likely fit would be the second row of the 7 passenger version, but I'm not sure the spacing is the same.

Just compared WeatherTech second row (5 seats option) with 3D second row (6 seats): the spacing is totally different and 3D don't make mats for 7 seater, so 3D is not an option for the second row.

I ordered the Tesla / Weather Tech ones. I think they look great, and fit well.

Am concerned about keeping them clean though. I have read various internet threads that the only way to clean them is to use the Wetaher Tech cleaning products. Power washing them / cleaning with regular products doesn’t seem to have any effect and they still look filthy. If I had of known that before ordering I probably would have looked for another option.

Agree. I will only be using the Tesla/Weathertech mats in the winter here. They appear to be quite effective during sloppy wet weather, but otherwise look dirty and unkempt, IMO. I'll switch back to the original carpet mats when the weather improves.