Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Maximum Charge

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So follow up to maximum charge issue. To reiterate, have a 2019 Model S 100D LONG RANGE. Supposed to max out at 370 but only getting max of 325. Took to dealer and they gave me this BS. Keep charging to 100% for a month and drive it down to 60. The car will “ learn” to max at 370. I think that sounds like bs gibberish. Thoughts and what should it do at this point besides try it?

Not all 2019 Model S are rated for 370 miles of range. Tesla announced the “Raven” update at the end of April, so any 2019 produced from January to April will only have 335 miles. Check your door to see when your car was produced and maybe that will solve your question.

370 is the rated range of a new Model S "Long Range" - Ideal would probably display well over 400 , Ideal showed 300 miles on my 265 mile P85+ when it was new. I don't think he has a pre-increase 100D because it was rated for 330 miles.

Do you have a Performance car? 345 sounds right for a car with Performance. If the answer is no, you might be impacted by the batterygate capping older cars are seeing over at Sudden Loss Of Range With 2019.16.x Software but the only way to know for sure is to measure volts at 100%.

Do you have a Performance car? 345 sounds right for a car with Performance. If the answer is no, you might be impacted by the batterygate capping older cars are seeing over at Sudden Loss Of Range With 2019.16.x Software but the only way to know for sure is to measure volts at 100%.

His car is quite new. We really need to stop attributing every single possible problem to this issue.

Dollars to donuts OP has a pre-Raven 100D that was rated at 335 and now shows 325. Done and done.

Reactions: Bill_75D