Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MaxPider 3D mats fit Model S refresh?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

mswlogo

Aug 27, 2018
NH
Will the current MaxPider 3D mats fit the Refresh Model S?

Tesla distinctly lists their current mats as 21+

None of the listings on Amazon or other sites say 21+

I ran into the same issue on my 2019 Raven X. None were listed. Took a chance on 2017 and they all fit perfect. I think one nook in the trunk was not covered.

I really like these mats. I’ve tried the Tesla ones, they are just awful compared to MaxPider.

If they don’t fit and not released yet, I’m concerned they never will.

I ran into the same issue on my 2019 Raven X. None were listed. Took a chance on 2017 and they all fit perfect. I think one nook in the trunk was not covered.

I really like these mats. I’ve tried the Tesla ones, they are just awful compared to MaxPider.

I have the pre-refresh Maxpider mats in my Refresh LR. They fit well enough that I don’t intend to replace them.

It’s not a “perfect laser cut fit” but certainly good enough for me. I am only using the front and rear seat mats. Wound up going with Tesmanian for the rear cargo area.

Reactions: mswlogo

Hi, these should be coming in sometime mid-April along with the cargo liner, I'll keep ya posted.

Attachments

• cargo.jpg
    cargo.jpg
    276 KB · Views: 339
  • Drv1.jpg
    Drv1.jpg
    400.1 KB · Views: 219
Hi, these should be coming in sometime mid-April along with the cargo liner, I'll keep ya posted.
Awesome. I was gonna order the 2018-2019 ones but I'll wait.

They look great. I've had them in Model 3, Model X and Volt and want them for my Model S Refresh.

P.S. I assume you know a lot folks refuse to buy them with the Logo on them. They will buy a WORSE mat just to avoid the logo.
I don't mind but many do.

Thanks

They look great. I've had them in Model 3, Model X and Volt and want them for my Model S Refresh.

P.S. I assume you know a lot folks refuse to buy them with the Logo on them. They will buy a WORSE mat just to avoid the logo.

Thanks
Thanks for the support! We do get that suggestion from some folks and I understand. The logo badging was too flashy, so what we did was change the finish so it's more of a matte gray as shown in the driver's mat photo.

Everything is a work in progress- the mats we make now are different from the ones we made back in 2010 and that's thanks to the feedback we get.

Thanks
I agree... the logo is ugly. I took a black permanent marker to mine and now don't even notice them

Heads up, the Model S refresh liners will be available at retailers/dealers on 4/15/22, part# L1TL03801509 .
What’s the actual reason behind not changing or removing the logo? At best people don’t mind it, but still think it’s ugly. At worst, people actively don’t buy your product because it’s ugly and gaudy as the person above said.

You’re literally losing sales, why not put a different, nicer logo, or better yet no logo?

Reactions: C-Ball
What’s the actual reason behind not changing or removing the logo? At best people don’t mind it, but still think it’s ugly. At worst, people actively don’t buy your product because it’s ugly and gaudy as the person above said.

You’re literally losing sales, why not put a different, nicer logo, or better yet no logo?
The logo, as polarizing as it may be, represents the work we put into developing our floor liners. Together with the help of local Tesla owners and shops, we're able to make these mats.

Currently all mats shipped are version 2.0, which includes the chrome delete badge, so it won't blind people like it did before. I do like the idea of a redesigned logo.

The logo, as polarizing as it may be, represents the work we put into developing our floor liners. Together with the help of local Tesla owners and shops, we're able to make these mats.

Currently all mats shipped are version 2.0, which includes the chrome delete badge, so it won't blind people like it did before. I do like the idea of a redesigned logo.
Are you still offering the classic / elegant carpet weave finish for new 2021+? I’ve always preferred that design. Thanks

Redesigned logo to match the premium quality and fit/finish of the mats would be great. What's the rationale for why the logo has to be so big? A significantly smaller logo would look dramatically more premium.

Redesigned logo to match the premium quality and fit/finish of the mats would be great. What's the rationale for why the logo has to be so big? A significantly smaller logo would look dramatically more premium.
Make the logo removable and let the customer decide. Current logo that punches a hole through (basically riveted) on a water proof mat is so annoying. Or even better put the logo in the box and let the owner decide if they want to punch a hole through their mat to put it on. ;)

Reactions: DBV1
With the exception of the chrome delete, it's the same badge we've been using since 2010, so imo it should be there, but not take away from the design of the mat. I do like the idea of a smaller, redesigned logo.

Make the logo removable and let the customer decide. Current logo that punches a hole through (basically riveted) on a water proof mat is so annoying. Or even better put the logo in the box and let the owner decide if they want to punch a hole through their mat to put it on. ;)
I've been asking for a screw-on version for a while...I think that would make Mysta's job (dude on here as well as other forums that makes Tesla badges) easier.