Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

May 31st Delivery Rockville Md ..90D

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've already posted this in the other forum but I know this is a huge concern for people waiting for their X's.
--------

Just a quick note as I took delivery today at the Rockville MD location Vin # 4971 . I had the current Model X Delivery Issues Checklist (user created/updated) in hand (5 pages) and went through each one (nice to have this list in hand). I will say that I only found 1 tiny issue with a small amount glue on the inside driver side door handle which they offered to clean . Everything else from gaps to fit & finish appear near perfect.

** Tech Note ** Later in the day, I noticed that Cruise Control would not engage nor would autopilot. After reviewing the settings I remembered we discussed auto pilot and you needed to acknowledge that its in beta and this setting might have been the issue. I ended up doing a full system reset via the screen and all work fine after accepting the beta notice. I'll be watching this.

I think this of us worried about the few botched early deliveries can now start to breathe a little easier. Thanks Elon for camping out at the end of the Model X delivery line to insure quality control is in force. Clearly it worked....

Nice job Rockville Team (Thanks - Adam & Eric)

Dave - # 4971

I've already posted this in the other forum but I know this is a huge concern for people waiting for their X's.
--------

Just a quick note as I took delivery today at the Rockville MD location Vin # 4971 . I had the current Model X Delivery Issues Checklist (user created/updated) in hand (5 pages) and went through each one (nice to have this list in hand). I will say that I only found 1 tiny issue with a small amount glue on the inside driver side door handle which they offered to clean . Everything else from gaps to fit & finish appear near perfect.

** Tech Note ** Later in the day, I noticed that Cruise Control would not engage nor would autopilot. After reviewing the settings I remembered we discussed auto pilot and you needed to acknowledge that its in beta and this setting might have been the issue. I ended up doing a full system reset via the screen and all work fine after accepting the beta notice. I'll be watching this.

I think this of us worried about the few botched early deliveries can now start to breathe a little easier. Thanks Elon for camping out at the end of the Model X delivery line to insure quality control is in force. Clearly it worked....

Nice job Rockville Team (Thanks - Adam & Eric)

Dave - # 4971
Congrats!