Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MCU1 car software versions

My software version starts with

• 2021… (and my car has MCU1)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Good news depending on how you look at this...

1632680996506.png

Now, to just get Tesla to put a free MCU2 in...

Based on my interaction with SC, they claim the firmware team has not flagged my car to have a new firmware and the new firmware is required for the FSD Beta. Where do this stop?

Anyone has any ideas on Arbitration process with Tesla, I think I am ok in getting my money back and with interest - consider TSLA shares I could have bought at the time of purchase and sell them today at current price :) that is for supporting the company.

Anyone has any ideas on Arbitration process with Tesla, I think I am ok in getting my money back and with interest - consider TSLA shares I could have bought at the time of purchase and sell them today at current price :) that is for supporting the company.

I would recommend hiring a lawyer specialized in similar cases and track record of working with Tesla.

If you want to DIY, here is a starting point discussing a similar case.

Based on my interaction with SC, they claim the firmware team has not flagged my car to have a new firmware and the new firmware is required for the FSD Beta. Where do this stop?

I'm in...

Had I purchased $3000 of TSLA in May of 2017 ($61/ea) instead of FSD, it would be worth $38,114 today. Ouch. And my car would still do all the same stuff except for stopping at green lights!