Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Media Input Issue

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just updated to 2022.16.1.1 on my 2020 MS LR+. This morning when I was trying to go through the radio favorites, the steering wheel forward and backward key would change the input to spotify and start playing an album, instead of moving to the next station. I did a soft reset and it persisted. Anyone else having this issue?

Almost the same problem for me. With SiriusXM, the steering wheel buttons used to move through the radio favorites. Now they go to the next/previous station in numerical order, even if it's not a favorited station. (I have a 2017 Model X 100D with the MCU2 upgrade, but I assume it's the same infotainment software...)

Almost the same problem for me. With SiriusXM, the steering wheel buttons used to move through the radio favorites. Now they go to the next/previous station in numerical order, even if it's not a favorited station. (I have a 2017 Model X 100D with the MCU2 upgrade, but I assume it's the same infotainment software...)
Just got 2022.16.1.2 and it’s still bugged. Sigh.