Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Merrryy Christmas!!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I raise my glass to the most over-privileged, intelligent, funny, and sometimes endearing group of daughters-and-sons-of-soandsos I've ever known.

Joy to you and yours...

- December 25, 2017

IMG_3249.PNG

Last edited:
I can't help but notice that the Christmas present @calisnow received from TMC was a ban.

Based on the posts moved to snippiness, it appears the offense was referring to another member's posts as bullying. snippiness

Just from memory, the "bullying" member has recently called other members such things as "supercilious twat," liar, and "ass,” along with a generous helping of "cheerleader" and "fanboy." Good for @calisnow for calling out this behavior when it was directed at him. It is a shame TMC has attempted to punish him for trying to address a problem it has not.

I think @calisnow is one of the most valuable TMC members. His posts are funny and thought provoking and he makes the forum a better place. I always look forward to hearing what he has to say.

Not TMC's proudest moment IMO.

Last edited:
Speaking of amazing handling - that is one sweet-looking sled there, Bonnie. Was there enough snow to try it out?
Prior to Christmas Day, yes :). It's fast. Very very fast and responsive. There is an old logging road with no traffic near the house, very steep, long (3/4 mile), and lots of curves. We took turns being the driver up to the top, dropping off sledders, and meeting at the bottom. Totally fun way to spend the day.

Reactions: arcus